F.d.a. Takes A Turn For A New Tactic

AngelCruz

After being overruled this last week the F.D.A. in todays AP wire announced they want Analog manufacturer's to disclose the ingredients they place in all tobacco products they sell while some are complying to the request there are a couple that are refusing to do so who they are is unknown at this time here is a link I found from an AP wire that shows the article however my view is this this is a ssidestep tactic to further disprove that the Electronic Cigarette is a safe and easier method for people who have chosen to Vape and not use the harmful analogs that are killing everyday we need to find a way to get our information either to this Federal judge to assist in our efforts to continue doing what has in my opinion saved our lives allowed a non governmented regulatory device to come on the markert an actually work for people how tried methods to stop smoking and couldn't and then lastly I think they shouldn't control this for once we can see that small business and the little guy can make a living and that corporate A** heads don't need to own this. Vaping is our right and should be something they can NOT be allowed to take away !!!! (MAJOR SOAPBOX MOMENT )

http://www.mywire.com/a/AP/Whats-cigarette-FDA-to-study/15491941/?extId=10029

Peace and Vape ON!

Angel Cruz

:innocent:

interesting...

The FDA is in Charge and doesn't know whats inside of a analog?

And there more interested in finding whats in a e-cig? Odd Like the rest of it.

I Feel & Believe FDA IS Government. trying to control more & More.

But I will always do my best to keep my Personal thoughts about that To Myself.

And I will laugh So Hard when they find out Truly how dangerous Tobacco is.(Which they have known for many years)

And e-cig is not new it's at least 4 years old.(If My Research is accurate Cant remember exact dates) Just new to them Cause so many people getting involved with it.