Amusing Photo

Okay, I got the camera out last evening and just had to do this - for my own vaping history if nothing else. :) No big deal, just playing around. This is my regular rotation these days. I suppose it'll change eventually, but it's working so far.

I'm fruity! -- In a manly way... :D

post-1611-126338065354_thumb.jpg

post-1611-126338065354_thumb.jpg

Nice! thumbsup.gif Which is your favorite?

That's not fair! How do I know?! :D For the last two days it's been Mango exclusively; this morning I mistakenly only brought one bottle to work and that is Watermelon. I really mostly vape the fruits these days; 555 is a less common vape but it's a treat.

I'd like to find a really solid Clove, and when I get mixing I'm going for a hot Cinnamon... There's just no end to it! Which is one of the really cool things about vaping.

48MG, wow! I can barely handle anything above 18MG! unworthy.gif

I hear you man, but if you knew how much I smoked you'd turn green around the gills, I promise. I smoked a lot. All I could bear to; and I'd have smoked more if my lungs could 'hack' it... I'm just thankful I found a way to make this work for me. thumbsup.gif

48mg Dave, 48 freaking mg?!?!??!?!?!?!?! If I put a drop or two of that mango behind each ear I wouldn't have to vape at all, and I'd drive the ladies wild!

Why didn't I think of that? I love this forum! thumbsup.gif

:) I get that a lot. But trust me - I used to get as much nic in one analog as light-analog smokers get in a whole day. It's inconceivable to me how anyone could smoke light cigarettes and think they were getting any nicotine... Once in a while I'd have to bum a Marlboro red off someone and it was so freakin weak I may as well not even have smoked it. I'd have to smoke five or six of them to get any kind of comfort, and that's so much smoke it'd make me feel awful. 48mg feels about like those reds did to me, but at least I don't have to suffer through the smoke to get my nic fix. :) Sometimes I wonder what strength of liquid I'd have to vape to equal the analogs I was smoking. I don't think there is such a thing.

What type of analogs and how many did you smoke?

I worked with a guy that would chew nicarette and chain smoke marlboro reds at the same time.

We called him "Smoking Greg" His hands were all yellow and it was pitiful

Well, I smoked about 25 Pall Mall non-filters a day. More when I could get away with it. I'm getting nowhere near the nicotine I was then, but I'm getting by. I've chewed nicorette and smoked too, but mostly the gum gets me through long meetings. Not quite ready to start vaping in meetings just yet. :D

I'd like to find a really solid Clove, and when I get mixing I'm going for a hot Cinnamon... There's just no end to it! Which is one of the really cool things about vaping.

Give DIY Flavorshack's Clove a try, I've converted clove smokers with it, it actually has that clove mouth numb effect. Only up to 30mg tho.

Give DIY Flavorshack's Clove a try, I've converted clove smokers with it, it actually has that clove mouth numb effect. Only up to 30mg tho.

Thanks! I'll be checking them out when they reopen, hope to find all kinds of cool stuff there...