Anyone Know A Place In Oklahoma To Buy E-Juice?

Got my kit in yesterday. Had a few samples of juice and carts in it. They are pretty much gone now. I ordered a bunch of juice from a different supplier, and it shipped out Priority mail on Tuesday. I have the tracking info, it actually was accepted at the PO on Tuesday. So, it should have been here today, but no :( Im gonna be out of juice by tomorrow, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives then. But, just in case, anyone know where I can grab some e-juice to get me by till Monday if it doesnt? I would even be willing to pay a supplier to overnight it to me at this point, but Im doubting I could find anyone now. I SO do not want to have to resort to smoking this weekend. Any tips would be great. ;)

Got my kit in yesterday. Had a few samples of juice and carts in it. They are pretty much gone now. I ordered a bunch of juice from a different supplier, and it shipped out Priority mail on Tuesday. I have the tracking info, it actually was accepted at the PO on Tuesday. So, it should have been here today, but no :( Im gonna be out of juice by tomorrow, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives then. But, just in case, anyone know where I can grab some e-juice to get me by till Monday if it doesnt? I would even be willing to pay a supplier to overnight it to me at this point, but Im doubting I could find anyone now. I SO do not want to have to resort to smoking this weekend. Any tips would be great. ;)

I'd call Christopher and ask. I bet he'd do it, you're a good addition to this forum. And it's earlier out there. ;)You might get lucky and find a supplier locally but that would be a serious long shot.

I always buy several bottles of juice at a time and reorder when I'm down to one... before I started making my own that is.

I still have not found a local supplier of juice anywhere, so its best to keep stocked up.

Just checked out Vapor Kings, they are in OKC, about 1 1/2 hrs. But I think they are online only and you have to order by 4 to get overnight. :( I hate to bother Chris with my petty needs. :( This is just a stupid problem to have....

I'd call Christopher and ask. I bet he'd do it, you're a good addition to this forum. And it's earlier out there. ;)You might get lucky and find a supplier locally but that would be a serious long shot.

I cant find a number to the store, but I sent him a message through here. He is offline, so I dont know if he will get it in time though. Thanks! :)

Good luck on your search... wouldn't it be nice for the day to come when you could get juice from a convenience store as well as all types of ecigs..

That'd be awesome... I'll take $25 on gas and a 10ml bottle of Traditional Tobacco and oh I guess a spare 510 batt..

Good luck on your search... wouldn't it be nice for the day to come when you could get juice from a convenience store as well as all types of ecigs..

That'd be awesome... I'll take $25 on gas and a 10ml bottle of Traditional Tobacco and oh I guess a spare 510 batt..

Oops double post

Edited by Lordvapor

I think a lot of us have been where you are now - in a panic about running out of something and not being able to vape. That's why we've learned to stock up, stock up, stock up. So we know how you feel. I do like Dave and use my former analog budget on vaping to stock up. Okay, to be honest, I went overboard on the units for awhile, but I've calmed down on that now. I'm good on batteries and attys, but still want more juice.

Good luck on getting some juice.

Thanks guys! No luck, it's just too late in the day now for anyone to be able to ship. I ordered all my supplies on Tuesday am. I figured since all the orders shipped out on Tuesday, priority mail, that I would have everything by Friday at the latest. Being right in the middle of the USA, it's usually 2 days no matter where in the US it ships from, but occasionally it takes 3. I guess I got lucky in that I got my kit yesterday. Figured for sure I would have my juice today, so I went ahead and got started vaping with my samples. I thought I was stocking up, lol! I have 70 ml of juice due to me. :P I should have just ordered juice from the same place I ordered my kit. Either that or waited till I had everything in before I started. I was just so excited to not have to buy another pack of smokes that I didnt want to wait!!!! I have everything else pretty well stocked, I think.... Got 3 batteries, a wall charger, a car charger, 2 attys with 5 more on the way, a PT on the way, and then of course all the juice I ordered. I think Im gonna go order some more juice tonight though from a different spot, just in case this juice is lost in the mail somewhere ;) Thanks everyone!!!! You guys are great :D

Try the flea markets, all the flea markets in my area have a few e-cig dealers(most less then reputable) they may have juice.I have done that in emergency here,the juice was pretty nasty,but vapable.Much better then falling back on analogs though.

Thanks for the tip seaspine ;) Well, I just went and ordered a bunch more juice, and a mega battery to try. Luckily I have 3 regular, about the time one dies I have one ready, but Im only getting about 1 1/2 hrs out of them. So I should, after this, be pretty stocked up for awhile with juice. A grand total of 145 ml. Hopefully that will last me a couple of days, rofl! :P