Day 3

luck

hello all i just thought i would share my experiences with my 1st 3 day's of vaping. It's great i don't miss cig's at all. The thing's i don't understand are 1. My batteries last all day easily 2. I don't have to drip nearly as often as i thought i would (every 6 hour's or so) and i used to be a 30 a day smoker. I'm trying to think of a negative but i can't come up with one right now so maybe i'll edit my post later.

Sounds like you are off to good start! I just got my first kit in today, but so far I am thrilled with it. I am enjoying it much more than analogs. I drained my first battery in about 2 hrs, but I think it is because I am excited and vaping alot, lol! Which kit did you start out with? I have the Joye 510. I think Im getting about 10-15 puffs off of 3 drops. Maybe I could get more, but Im not looking forward to that burnt taste I have heard people talk about, so when my vapor is pretty much diminished, Im dripping again. :) Glad to hear you are enjoying your e-cig! :D

HOORAY and WTG Luck I have been seeing the same results I have two 510 batt' s and even though yesterday I vaped hard I didn't seem to think it was alot and my batt's went FAAAAAAR beyond what I seen in reviews and testimonials I will just be glad when I get my PT and can leave the batt's put away but yeah one or two drops here and there and no crave for an analog and the last pack is here on my desk I think I will have it bronzed and sent to the smithsonian LMAO

Angel

:innocent:

Awesome! My dad started with a 510 right before Christmas and swears his battery last a day or two. I kill it in just a few hours! Sounds like you are off the nicotine if you aren't vaping that much. What mg juice are you using?

Congratulations, Luck! I remember my 3 day mark without analogs. It is so exciting!

You must have received a magic set of batteries for your 510. My 510 batteries go after a good hour or hour and a half. But, maybe I just vape too much. At any rate, enjoy those batteries and all the best as you vape.

Congrats to all of you!!! It's just great reading your stories and sharing in your excitement over the shear pleasure of vaping. We've all been there and know just how wonderful it can be. Keep up the good work, er, I mean vaping and keep us updated on how it's going.

Ain't life grand? :thumbsup:

Vape On!!

beboe i have a DSE810 and to start a cart in the morning i put in about 25 drop's of 24mg, I got both of my parent's 510's my dad has quit smoking (which is amazing) and my mom is still on a learning curve. LOL @ getiing a pack bronzed, i have a full unopenned pack in my car and there is no way i could do that before with any other method of giving up smokes. Oh ya my Dad say's he get's a full day off one battery to (510) and he was a 40 a day smoker. Now i am going to go lay in bed with my wife and watch avatar and vape my head off , that's so crazy considering 3 day's ago i had to go outside and freeze my *** off lol