Going To The Gym

tikiburii

Happy New Year to all. Lazy me hasn't gone to the gym since I started vaping (almost 30 days, YIKES! ) Anyhows, my first exercise I do is the life cycle and I was hoping to see my heart rate drop tremendously. Unfortunately it was right back to the same rate as when I smoked analogs. Maybe it's just the fact that I haven't worked out in so long? Anybody else workout and did you see a decrease in heart rate once switching to vaping (I normally go to the gym 4- 5 times a week)

Tikii

Happy New Year to all. Lazy me hasn't gone to the gym since I started vaping (almost 30 days, YIKES! ) Anyhows, my first exercise I do is the life cycle and I was hoping to see my heart rate drop tremendously. Unfortunately it was right back to the same rate as when I smoked analogs. Maybe it's just the fact that I haven't worked out in so long? Anybody else workout and did you see a decrease in heart rate once switching to vaping (I normally go to the gym 4- 5 times a week)

Tikii

Sadly , I'm hoping that now that I'm going to vaping it will get my lazy *** into the dam gym. Let alone. ROFL. But I cant imagine that as you get back into your workouts that you will see a benefit. Most Definitely.

Luke

YES! I stopped smoking analogs on Dec 1st 2009, and in only a week I noticed not only was my run not as exhausting on the lungs but my heart rate was "Slightly" lower during HIGH activity. You will see a difference for sure. I sweat less at the gym and find my lungs are not gasping for air. Get back into the gym a few more times and you should see improvements.

YES! I stopped smoking analogs on Dec 1st 2009, and in only a week I noticed not only was my run not as exhausting on the lungs but my heart rate was "Slightly" lower during HIGH activity. You will see a difference for sure. I sweat less at the gym and find my lungs are not gasping for air. Get back into the gym a few more times and you should see improvements.

Thanks! I was kinda thinking the same thing.

I was pretty active before I quit and have not noticed much of the health benefits.I can how ever smell a smoker a mile away.

I could smell my wifes cigs for the 1st time yesterday. Of course I didn't say anything, but man, P/U they stink.

That was the strangest thing for me...Smelling analogs again after like 8 years. I hate that smell when people walk into my house now smelling like an ash tray. Now it know how they felt.

tikiburii, some times it may take a while for things to progress. I didn't feel a lot of notable differences right way, but as time passed I started noticing things like better lung capacity, taste, etc.