Buy The Store

Ray

Wow. So they went from spamming cell phones to distributing e-cigs. Those guys are serious risk takers! :D I wish them well in the new venture but man I'm concerned the FDA is gonna step all over their new line of endeavor too. Hopefully they'll be able to weather the storm and come out the other side in bright light. I'm going to watch these guys too, thanks for the heads up.

Wow. So they went from spamming cell phones to distributing e-cigs. Those guys are serious risk takers! :D I wish them well in the new venture but man I'm concerned the FDA is gonna step all over their new line of endeavor too. Hopefully they'll be able to weather the storm and come out the other side in bright light. I'm going to watch these guys too, thanks for the heads up.

Even if the FDA bans them there are still plenty of customers in plenty of other countries ;)

Even if the FDA bans them there are still plenty of customers in plenty of other countries ;)

You know,.. even if the retards at the fda do manage to ban "e-cigs" they cannot actualy ban the individual parts, they can only make it more of a hassle. If atomizers are sold as just that, "atomizers" how will they ban them? a nebulizer used in hospitals has an atomizer as it's main functioning part and there are literaly hundreds of other types of atomizers, so instead of selling a 510 "e-cig" atty as an e-cig atty, just sell it as a model 10510 atomizer or something like that. And this goes for batteries as well, so a model 10510 battery or whatever since there are thousands of battery types out there. the only thing that could get more complicated than that is the niccotine liquid used for e-juice since that could be fairly easily controlled, but I am sure the American people can figgure a way around that too. As to the rest of the e-juice supplies just go to one of the wals, i.e. walgreens/walmart etc,.. just my $0.02

The only thing the FDA can really ban is the Nicotine. The hardware itself can not be banned by the FDA. Think of it like carrying a pot pipe, or a syringe. Those are legal to sell, it is just the controlled substance that can be banned.

Edited by VapinCT

You know,.. even if the retards at the fda do manage to ban "e-cigs" they cannot actualy ban the individual parts, they can only make it more of a hassle. If atomizers are sold as just that, "atomizers" how will they ban them? a nebulizer used in hospitals has an atomizer as it's main functioning part and there are literaly hundreds of other types of atomizers, so instead of selling a 510 "e-cig" atty as an e-cig atty, just sell it as a model 10510 atomizer or something like that. And this goes for batteries as well, so a model 10510 battery or whatever since there are thousands of battery types out there. the only thing that could get more complicated than that is the niccotine liquid used for e-juice since that could be fairly easily controlled, but I am sure the American people can figgure a way around that too. As to the rest of the e-juice supplies just go to one of the wals, i.e. walgreens/walmart etc,.. just my $0.02

Happy New Year DannyBoy! That's true enough; we will surely always find a way around any roadblocks regulators throw in front of us -- which is the only thing that gives me any hope. Between my stockpile and any loopholes we find I'm sure that we'll discover a way to continue saving our lives. How ironic is that?! I'm truly thankful that this investor believes enough in this technology to take such risk. Others will too, which can only help our cause.

The only thing the FDA can really ban is the Nicotine. The hardware itself can not be banned by the FDA.

You're right of course. But the thing is, it's the nicotine I'm most interested in! :D Stock up, stock up, stock up. Weather the downtime. It's our only recourse. We'll be back, we just don't know when.

And honestly, I seriously doubt the FDA is gonna let us have nicotine juice, to do whatever we want with it. Much more likely we'll only get pre-filled carts when they get done with us. And where will that leave people like me who vape much higher concentrations of nic than the masses? Screwed, that's where...

Even so, we'll find a way to not-kill ourselves with tobacco. I'm banking on it, which is why I like this investor so much. These guys are smart and they're thinking ahead.

Actually, I was only thinking about the implications of having Wall Street on the bandwagon. If there's enough money to be made in e-cigs,

then I think the FDA would lighten up some. You know,"Good for the People"(that run the country).

Actually, I was only thinking about the implications of having Wall Street on the bandwagon. If there's enough money to be made in e-cigs,

then I think the FDA would lighten up some. You know,"Good for the People"(that run the country).

Maybe you're right. That reminds me of Philip Morris trying to buy one of the big Chinese companies (I feel bad for not being able to remember which it was, but I just woke up and PM was rejected anyway). There's plenty of reasonable speculation that's why the FDA is holding off - to give PM a chance to lock in the market. Heh. Didn't work. I'm sure there'll be more of this too and eventually US made e-cigs that are more reliable and more expensive. But it's the interim period when everything comes to a halt while business and the govt are trying to figure out how they're going to best milk us that concerns me. Maybe though, like you suggest, there won't be that period of total non-availability if a bunch of US business gets involved. That would be great.