Janty Stick Atomizers - Joye 302 Atty

Hawk

Hi All,

Just wondering.. Does the Janty Stick use the Janty Kissbox atty?

Also, has anyone tried those Joye 302 2 hold 801 style atty's. I have gotten a bunch of crappy 801 atty's lately, they don't drip well, and barely function with carts.

I had originally given up on Janty Stick, but then recently my original VP 801 atty's died, the ones I got from Jeso, so I went to the new 801's I got elsewhere and they have all sucked, so I gave the Janty Stick another go, and the atomizer finally broke in I guess and it's been ripping!

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey buddy! Yes the JS takes the Janty kissbox atomizers. You should pick some some low bridge 801 from the VTstore. Kissbox attys are good too, hope you have better luck with those ;)

man - I think I'll have to get me some of those LBs as well. Even though I'm thinking my spade is in my mailbox right now, I might give the JS another go. Been back on my 510, working great after having atty after atty clog up.

Hey buddy! Yes the JS takes the Janty kissbox atomizers. You should pick some some low bridge 801 from the VTstore. Kissbox attys are good too, hope you have better luck with those ;)

Hey Sin,

Right on thanks bro. Yea, hopefully the 3 LB's I ordered up from VT store are at home when I get there today! Got one for my brother too, he's been having the same issues the standard 801's.

So now I'm confused... I just got my LB801's in the mail, and inspecting them they appear the same as the JS atty's. They have the 2 grooves in the threads for airflow, and they look the same too. In any case they are working great, so I'm very happy with them, however I'm confused as to what is what now.

I had ordered some LB801's from Myvaporstore a week and a half ago, someone else posted on those so I took a chance and got 3 of them. They look exactly like the standard Highbridge 801 atty's except that they have a shorter fatter bridge. 2 work ok, and the third kinda sucks, however the drag on them is extremly tight and they had a super hard draw.

So are there basically 4 types of 801 atty's out there right now? The standard High Bridge, standard low bridge, Janty type low bridge, and the Joye 302 2 hole 801 style?

Anyone know??

Kissbox and Stick and Joye 302 are all the same atty .There is the TAWA one and the gaurenteed one which I suspect they are just charging for the replacement and it is the same one as the TAWA.The tipoff is the chrome ring.

Edited by mcquinn

Kissbox and Stick and Joye 302 are all the same atty .There is the TAWA one and the gaurenteed one which I suspect they are just charging for the replacement and it is the same one as the TAWA.The tipoff is the chrome ring.

mcquinn,

Thank you! So I just checked a bunch of em out on different sites, and I think you are dead on.. They are just charging more for the replacement warranty deal, however they are the same product.. I was not sure about the Joye 302's, but it all makes sense now.