Outstanding Article On Hazzard Reduction

CNubel

Hey CNubel, thanks for the post I found the article very interesting...... though a bit vague. Like most other such articles the interviewee stops just short of saying "If e-cigarettes are bad... prove it" ! And they all say the government needs to study then regulate.

I say we are adults... let us decide !!

Until they(FDA) can come up with a more valid argument than :

They market them to minors with all the flavors;

Bull!!! How many different cigar brands and cig brands claim to have their own rich flavor!!hundreds maybe thousands

That nicotine is bad for you:

..I see it like caffine.Yes its addictive but it offers some pleasure or pick me up..Too much of anything is bad.

Here is a example for ya ..Ban the all you can eat buffet you might save lives!!!People may ruin their health over eatiing!!!!!People can control themselves and make their own minds on what they do isnt this America!

Just remember the more they knock it the more people find out about it and the snowball effect takes off..Looks like we are winning now, the get off tobacco groups are gettin behind us because of our success,The more I go out and use my E-Cig people say isnt that one of those electronic Cigs and I say yes 20+ smoking and now 4+ months cig free!!!

Okay Ive said enough you get the picture..