Wireless Passthrough

1) Why not a wireless passthrough?

I think the point of it being a passthrough is that the power passes through a cable otherwise it would be a mod. like the spade is a wireless

2) What's the carrying case that is preferred?
I use an old dollar store first aid kit box its plastic

3) Where do you put your ecig when not vaping? A stand? A clean ash tray?

the pocket god gave me mostly
4) How do you mark your various flavors in the carts so you know which is which?
i can usually tell by liquid color although hubby direct drips so he changes attys and has them in different places with the liquid next to them Edited by Gazoo

I've looked for these answers but can't find them:

4) How do you mark your various flavors in the carts so you know which is which?

Hey HM, how'r'ya ?

The pass through has to be plugged in to get the power... The internet and cell phone get a signal from the ether.... Electricity has to pass through a conduit.

I bought a "Case Logic" soft mini camera zipper case... It works great ! It has little net pouches that I put extra batteries, atty's and mouth pieces in. It also holds my little mod and a small bottle of juice nice and neat (Got it at WalMart)

"Not vaping"?....... Not familiar with that term !!!

I direct drip...... No marking.... Some flavor mix if I switch but it passes in a few tokes !

Because the secret of sending regulated voltage through the air and harnessing it, died with Alejandro Tesla and no one has figured out how he did it, yet.

I use a VP2, it came with a little 2.5X2.5" carrying case for the batteries. I have four slots big enough for a AA battery I keep 2 charged batteries and one spare atomizer and a 3ml bottle of juice. they fit perfectly in the case and get me through an entire day.

The VP2 is flat on the end and I just stand it up on my desk or slide it in my shirt pocket.

I don't use carts I direct drip to avoid the hassle. Most carts are made of some sort of plastic so if I had to mark them I would etch a number on them with a pocket knife or an awl and keep track of what juice was in each numbered cart.

Hope that helps.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

2) I use a tackle-box to hold all the paraphernalia, and a case-logic diabetic travel case when I need to bring along more than I can fit in one of the standard two battery 2 cart cases.

4) I am extremely AR, so I use a brother label maker 1/4" or 3/8" cartridges to make thin labels with flavor and nic ## on it, they fit in a slim band around the battery end of carts and cartomizers.

I set my E-Cig wherever I want, It doesn't leak as long as there isn't an overload of juice in the atomizer. I direct drip so I don't have to worry about buying and carrying carts around.

1) Don't know

2}I use an empty Old Spice deoderant container with the lable ripped off ad the bottom knob cut off stuffed with foam,It holds batteries,attys and juice. Fits in my shirt pocket.

3)I use the same old ashtray I used for analogs.

4)My wife marks hers with nail polish,I drip at home,and just use the same juice when out.

LOL - I like that one, vapemudgeon.

Those are some neat ideas for carrying cases.

I liked TheSmokingMan's idea so well that I started doing that when I got my VP2. Before I got my VP2, I used the box my DES801 came in and loaded it up with ejuice bottles, extra batteries, an extra atomizer, tweezers, and my pass thru. I kept the car charger in the car with the adapter. It seemed to be too much stuff and too much hassle for me. I like things simple. That's why I loved SmokingMan's way the first time I saw it.

Carrying Case:

VP1 - I found a pocket knife case from Victorianox (Swiss Army knife). It fits the VP1 batt and the atty/cart perfectly. It protects it while in your pocket, on your belt, or hanging around your neck (I attached a cord).

510 - I just use the 510 carry case, holds 2 batts, atty, extra cart and adapter. Mainly just put in a shirt pocket.

VP2 - Since I just got it today, I'm looking for a case. A multi-tool case might do the trick.

Vaping Bag:

I use a small bag with lots of little pockets that fit attys, juice, batts, chargers and everything. It's the boarding bag from Victorianox.

LOL - I like that one, vapemudgeon.

Those are some neat ideas for carrying cases.

I liked TheSmokingMan's idea so well that I started doing that when I got my VP2. Before I got my VP2, I used the box my DES801 came in and loaded it up with ejuice bottles, extra batteries, an extra atomizer, tweezers, and my pass thru. I kept the car charger in the car with the adapter. It seemed to be too much stuff and too much hassle for me. I like things simple. That's why I loved SmokingMan's way the first time I saw it.

Now his just warms the cockles of my heart, It's 6 am and I'm going to have a good day after reading this!