This is fun

badasbert

I started vaping 3 weeks ago, as a smoking cessation.

I have not had a cigarette since.But there is a problem... I seriously enjoy vaping! The smells the flavors and the super cool hardware. Started out by getting ripped off at a local shop... well I definitely paid too much. But I recouped the loss by getting a smoking hot deal on an eVic and a Nautilus. Wow! What a difference. Already burned out one coil, so I learned how to rebuild the coil. I even changed the BDC to a BVD! I noticed while ordering new tubes, I can get an easy head and build the old tubes into a regulated or unregulated mod. I'm gonna make it into my dripper with an RDA. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you hit the ground running! :) Welcome! You have been at this for a shorter time then me, and yet you know way more. lol I've been vaping since August, but only gave up cigarettes for good a couple of weeks ago. It is fantastic isn't it? I have no idea about dripping, but I'm sure you will get plenty of replies. People here are quite helpful with info.

Have fun!

Michelle

I myself have been vaping about 3 and a half weeks as a replacement over cigs and can honestly say I have no desire to smoke. Amazing how bad they smell once you don't smoke anymore lol. I'm running a rdna 30 and bounce back and forth between my nautilus mini and Russian 91. I wanna get a mech mod and drip tank going but no idea what to choose lol. I do understand batteries as I run rcs as a hobby