Reo mod?

They have been around forever and have quite a large base of very fanatical fans. The only problem is that not too many rbas can be bottom fed (two?). Many Reonauts end up drilling/modding their own.

There is this pricy one.

http://indyvaporshop.com/cyclone-rebuildable-atomizer.html

Also this one.

http://www.avidvaper.com/a7-rebuildable-atomizer/

OH! I just thought it was holding a bottle, not feeding the tank! Mind you, I posted this almost immediately after waking up haha still groggy & with one eye open haha!

gonna be on the lookout for a carrying case this weekend while shopping for other stuff... kindof sick of carrying it all in a random bag inside a bag inside my backpack!

Love my Reo. It is the only mod I use anymore! There is nothing to break, no coils to flood, gurgle, leak etc etc. If it leaks it's your own fault. Rob offers quite a few bottom fed attys now on his site. As far as those unfamiliar, these are milled from a solid block if aluminum, dam near indestructible. Bottom fed, from the juice bottle by squonking it. Mechanical mod that takes 18650 batteries. All the flavor of dripping, without the hassle.

Here's a few pics of mine

EC1ED62C-EA6A-4C49-A05C-3B43D067710F.jpg

Next to my dna30

ADF108C2-A57F-4A77-9602-3A384793E1E6.jpg

Reomizer

AF3161F4-019A-48FF-BC4E-B09B90BDB4C9.jpg

08546E03-8D94-4E43-8586-DB4097C98CF6.jpg

Edited by Proetus

There is a hole drilled thru center pin of 510 connector. Squeeze bottle, juice starts to fill chamber, saturating cotton, release bottle, the vacuum sucks excess juice back into bottle. Take 3-4 vapes, rinse / repeat. All the flavor of dripping, none of the hassle!

Edited by Proetus

• 1 month later...