Great decision

ok so it's only been a couple days but I'm pretty sure I'm hooked on Vaping. I am so glad that I have discovered this and switched over from cigarettes!! My lungs are already starting to clear up. Not enjoying coughing up all the phlegm but out with the bad right?!

Congrats keep up the great work. Breathing gets better and better, plus you won't smell like an ashtray. I remember my first few months and I think I coughed up tons of crap that had built up in my lungs. Unfortunately my wife still smokes but from time to time she vapes my setup. In fact she has shown a lot more interest and is now very interested in me buying her a provari mini (with pleasure is all I said). I just have to figure out which tank to buy her. I was a fan of the protank 2 but new tanks have surfaced. I may have to ask others around to find what out performs the protank 2.

congrats!!! You will also find out that you were miossing out on some tastes and smells! i wasnt a heavy smoker and my taste budds still changed and even smell a LOT better now! its quite nice actually!

even your hair and teeth get stronger! dont beat yourself up for having an analog once in a while. its a mental thing thats gonna just switch off at one point. youll have one one day and find it completely disgusting and then BAM! its over!

dragon: ive heard that the nautilus tanks taste a little more (people rave about the mini i personally have the regular). if not then maybe step into the world of rebuildables. it all depends what you feel ready for! do a bit of reasearch and tutorials on youtube. youll see that it isnt as hard as people make it out to be!