Newer to the vape scene, would like some advice

saxile

I'm using 1.8 coils and have tried 1.5s, I use a pipe cleaner through the stem every time I use it. My wife has one too and her's has never did that to her, I've asked the guy where I bought it (a local vape store) and he was clueless about it. Also I'm not sure of the mix as it isn't on my bottle, however on one of my wife's it says 70/30 vg/pg.

Edited by saxile

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just a little update. I picked up an Aerotank (verison 1 unfortunately) and it's pretty nice. The place I usually get my stuff seems to be switching up their e-liquids (they are called VaporMaxx). The one I generally get, cowboy menthol, is now mixed at 70/30 pg/vg so it has a better throat hit now. I have been steeping it for a few days and some of the bite has gone down. Does anyone know of a decent priced menthol NET? I'm really wanting to try that over what I have now to see the difference in taste, everywhere I've been seeing that has NETs don't have a menthol and the few that do cost way more than the places that just have natural tobacco.