Easy 5V Mod. Great For A First Timer

CNubel

I need to get permission from the forum gods for this one. I got the step by step from another forum. I built it today and it was very easy. It was the first mod I ever built and its great. Its a 5v 510 passthrough that plugs into the wall instead of using a USB port. Its extreamly easy to build. I even made a video to go along with it but it refers to another forum. If it is OK with Chris, I'll copy and paste the step by step.

I need to get permission from the forum gods for this one. I got the step by step from another forum. I built it today and it was very easy. It was the first mod I ever built and its great. Its a 5v 510 passthrough that plugs into the wall instead of using a USB port. Its extreamly easy to build. I even made a video to go along with it but it refers to another forum. If it is OK with Chris, I'll copy and paste the step by step.

I took the liberty of starting a new thread with the same name that's in the other forum. I didn't really make any changes other then the 510 info.. You can add your comments & video like you did in the other forum.

I took the liberty of starting a new thread with the same name that's in the other forum. I didn't really make any changes other then the 510 info.. You can add your comments & video like you did in the other forum.

I saw that. Here is a link to the mod we're discussing.

Dremel Tool Mod - Great First Time Mod

Edited by CNubel