Addictions

nana

whoops sorry wrong thread, I didn't mean to interrupt the circle jerk, I'll be going now.. continue what you were doing.

J/k this forum by far has the most experienced users with PV's and vaping, I'll stick around, maybe i will learn a thing or two. :shiftyninja:

So I have to jump in here now too.. Man I love this forum. I have never been a forum a person, and usually tend to lay more low style on posting. I definetly am addicted now, and as Chris says have the refresh bug.. This place is awesome, and even though sometimes I make posts that sometimes don't read well, everyone is always polite, helpful and respectful. Thanks to a great forum, and great new friends.

This is actually the first and only forum I've joined and became active in. I was always too scared to post anything on any other forum. There's a lot of mean people out there and I was afraid that someone would bash on me for asking something dumb. Not true on this forum. I think the introduction area might have something to do with it. Everyone has to introduce themselves first and everyone that responds is very welcoming and helpful.

So I'd have to agree that Vapor Talk is definitely very addictive. I'm practically on here everyday. I'm on here more than facebook or twitter! And that says a lot. :lol:

You pretty much nailed it on the dot! Felt the exact same way.

I've never joined a forum till now. I too stop by every day to check out new posts! I'm so glad to be off analogs and there are no vapers by me, except for the ones I converted, that I like to see how all the other fellow vapers are doing. Makes me wonder, how many vapers ARE around and I don't know? Hmmmm...

Personally I have lived on various forums for years. I'm a forum junkie. Since I can't keep up with all of them, I tend to hit the ones that hold my interest at that moment pretty hard and heavy, then maybe forget about them for a while when I find something else that interests me. Hate to say it guys, but although I love participating in forums, my time here will probably be fairly short lived. Once I completely settle into vaping to the point that I don't really need any more information to be happy with what I have, I'll move on to something else, maybe back to my diesel truck forums.

To everyone here, nice to meet you! I hope we all get to learn from each other and have a great time doing it! To those of you who have never been on forums before, beware, you have now entered a world where all the information you could ever dream for is at your fingertips if you are willing to read and learn.