Couple questions about new SVD

First what batteries are people having success with, mine absolutely won't accept button top Efest IMR's. Flat tops are fine. I've never run into this before with 18650 batteries (I'm a flashlightaholic.)

Second how do you get it to display ohms of the coil?

The manual says to hold + & minus but on mine that just flashes amps then watts. I know I can calculate ohms from this but it should display ohms somehow?.

First what batteries are people having success with, mine absolutely won't accept button top Efest IMR's. Flat tops are fine. I've never run into this before with 18650 batteries (I'm a flashlightaholic.)

Second how do you get it to display ohms of the coil?

The manual says to hold + & minus but on mine that just flashes amps then watts. I know I can calculate ohms from this but it should display ohms somehow?.

I Also have the svd i use the batteries that came with mine Samsung 18650 with no troubles, they are flat tops..

To get coil ohm hold top and bottum buttons at the same time for like 2 seconds it will show ohms 1st then your vlotage or watts setting..

top and buttom buttons don't give ohms for me instead amps, I've seen it in the past but can't remember the sequence

Edited by regal