The Need To Drop The Nicotine

mistorfog

One of the first things I noticed in this atricle was the statement, "...user symptom complaints such as those listed at......do not reflect objective medical science."

I think I have an idea of what else could possibly be causing this woman's problems. Her age, and her prior use of tobacco. I mean, come on. Having two teeth pulled at 44 years of age isn't that big of a deal. Hair loss has been studied for generations and is found to be mostly genetic for both men and women. High blood pressure can be caused from too many things to list here. Is she over weight? How long has she smoked? What's her family history like?

Nicotine has been studied for many years. However trying to find a study that isn't bias and funded by some anti-smoking campaign (like this atricle plainly is) is a bit harder to come by....

Yes and Chewing tobbaco would be the same so whats the data from that show...Most smokers in the Plants swapped to smokeless in the 90's when the smoking bans took place and they still have hair and teeth..LOL

Seems to me this woman needs a nice Gouda cheese to go along with her whine. Instead of admitting she has an ADDICTION problem, she wants to blame it on another "miracle" drug that didnt do what SHE was supposed to do, and thats ween off of nicotene. Nicotene gum, pills and patches are no better than Jacks magic beans, if you dont have the WANT to quit and admit you have an addiction. At least its Nicorette getting the bad rap and not e cigs. Oh, wait, I have male pattern baldness ! It MUST be because of vaping ! Wheres that number 1-800-ASK GARY ........