Stealthiest E-Cig

Lately I've been using a 1000mAh Joyetech Ego Twist with a KangerTech Mini Protank-II. I love it, but it's quite large and I'm finding myself in more situations that I'd really like something as small and quiet as possible (moving us into shared offices at work, booo!).

Any suggestions? I have a Joyetech Eroll, but that doesn't deliever enough umph as I'm wanting and sometimes can be pretty loud. I saw on another forum about the SD Keyring which looks promising, does anyone have any experience with one of these?

http://www.electronicstix.com/products/the-sd-maxi-keyring-650-mah-by-trog-510-threaded

I use a haka 650 with a mini protank 3 for portable. Used to use the halo g6, but grew out of it. Both fit in the pocket, but for more stealth, the g6 would be better as it doesnt produce as much vapor and if you hold it in for a second, you can almost exhale nothing.

I just make boxmods with battery boxes from Madvapes .With a Vivi Nova 2.5 it is a little over 5 inches long .Fits in my shirt pocket ,is easy to palm and doesn't look like an ecig if left laying around.I have in mind using a four cell box and recessing the connector into one of the bays to make it shorter but just haven't gotten around to it yet.You could put the cells in series and use the VV board or put them in parallel for longer battery life more current.

Edited by mcquinn