Labeling Refilled Carts

Anyone have any tips or tricks for labeling those blank 510 carts after you've filled them? I've tried strips of post it notes, they come off, I've tried taping little paper tubes with writing around them, it smears.

I just can't always tell what's in the cart by smell. ;( And I like taking an assortment of flavors and strengths out and about for me. Never know what I'll be in the mood for vaping. And with 10-20 of the little buggers now, its getting hard to remember what's in what. :)

Anyone have any tips or tricks for labeling those blank 510 carts after you've filled them? I've tried strips of post it notes, they come off, I've tried taping little paper tubes with writing around them, it smears.

I just can't always tell what's in the cart by smell. ;( And I like taking an assortment of flavors and strengths out and about for me. Never know what I'll be in the mood for vaping. And with 10-20 of the little buggers now, its getting hard to remember what's in what. :)

LOL ! I have the SAME friggin problem ! Im just not smart enuff to figure this one out, but, I just bought different colored carts to make it easier, RY4 goes in the whithe cart, 555 goes in the black, and I have a little cup for Camel so if the cart is in there I know what it is. If someone has a better idea, LET ME KNOW !

LOL ! I have the SAME friggin problem ! Im just not smart enuff to figure this one out, but, I just bought different colored carts to make it easier, RY4 goes in the whithe cart, 555 goes in the black, and I have a little cup for Camel so if the cart is in there I know what it is. If someone has a better idea, LET ME KNOW !

There aren't enough colors! Seriously, I have like 10 each filled with a different flavor! If I only liked or used 3 or so, different colored carts would work fine.

And blast it, I keep getting the funky pen tips when I order pre-filled or blanks. I want the completely round ones, I only have 5 of those. :(

I use a non-toxic paint pen to mark them with something that let's me know what they are. (B=banana, GS=Grape Soda, etc.) I usually put it on the side that your lips really don't touch, near the atomizer. I know you can see it, but i don't mind. Now juice that leaks out the cart will wear it off but it helps and it can always be re-applied or cover it with a small piece of clear tape to protect it!! Hope this helps!! You can also get paint pens in a fine tip so it is not so noticeable. I use metallice gold!! It matched the threads on my 510 :) hehehe!!

I use a non-toxic paint pen to mark them with something that let's me know what they are. (B=banana, GS=Grape Soda, etc.) I usually put it on the side that your lips really don't touch, near the atomizer. I know you can see it, but i don't mind. Now juice that leaks out the cart will wear it off but it helps and it can always be re-applied or cover it with a small piece of clear tape to protect it!! Hope this helps!! You can also get paint pens in a fine tip so it is not so noticeable. I use metallice gold!! It matched the threads on my 510 :) hehehe!!

Ofortune you are SO clever ! What happened to your Tat avatar, I looked forward to seeing that everyday. (sob)(tears)

Ofortune you are SO clever ! What happened to your Tat avatar, I looked forward to seeing that everyday. (sob)(tears)

i decided to keep Yoshi for my posts and put up a "tattoo of the month" for my profile pic :)

hope the paint pen idea works for you!! another is to keep the caps that come with your carts and label them. :)

Cool. Does it come off easy enough to redo when you change flavor's constantly? Or an I going to need one cart per flavor?

i decided to keep Yoshi for my posts and put up a "tattoo of the month" for my profile pic :)

hope the paint pen idea works for you!! another is to keep the caps that come with your carts and label them. :)

I tried that, but the caps I get are squishy rubber like, and even a sharpie wipes off almost immediatly. Thats why I decided to but some blank white carts, theyre cheap enough and mark easier than black.

I tried that, but the caps I get are squishy rubber like, and even a sharpie wipes off almost immediatly. Thats why I decided to but some blank white carts, theyre cheap enough and mark easier than black.

all my carts have black ends with the squishy rubber on the inside of it. i actually pair up one cart with one atty. then i don't have leaky carts all over the place. i labeled them a lot more when i first started.

all my carts have black ends with the squishy rubber on the inside of it. i actually pair up one cart with one atty. then i don't have leaky carts all over the place. i labeled them a lot more when i first started.

I just CANT get that organized. I tried SO FRIGGIN HARD to keep one atty, one cart, one batt and by the end of the day my desk looks like someone threw a grenade on it.

How about tiny zip-loc baggies? Or maybe some way to mark the rubber seal cap.

And when you are feeling spontaneous, just gab carts filled with different flavors and be surprised at the one you vape next. :icecream:

I gave up on the carts for now. Janty does have a cart system in the works that may solve all our problems.

A label machine!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sinikal wins! My decided upon solution was a label machine. Makes a nice trim ribbon with flavor and mg that wraps around near the bottom of carts and cartimizers, doesn't smear, and comes off easily when it needs to be changed.

Jen