Cinnamon ?

warthog

Anybody know if a Cinnamon Juice exists?

When I was kid, I used to get cinnamon oil and soak toothpicks. Burn your lips off but loved the flavor.

Would love to recapture my youth with cinnamon juice.

Not into diy juice yet but would try if that's the only way to get it.

If it's diy juice, any formulas would be appreciated.

Happy days!!!

When I was kid, I used to get cinnamon oil and soak toothpicks. Burn your lips off but loved the flavor.

Happy days!!!

I did a Google search and just found several supplies that carry Cinnamon flavored juice or cinnamon rolls flavored juice. Go get it boy!

Happy days!!!

I have some apple from AV i added cinnamon to from the grocery store it was in the cake section and is PG based, only issue for you is it wasnt the burn your lips you are asking for unless the mix needs more flavoring to get that strong and its not pure cinnamon oil.

I have some apple from AV i added cinnamon to from the grocery store it was in the cake section and is PG based, only issue for you is it wasnt the burn your lips you are asking for unless the mix needs more flavoring to get that strong and its not pure cinnamon oil.

I would think that vaporizing cinnamon oil, would really burn! I wouldn't think that it would take much to get a flavor that tasted nice.

I meant to multi quote this but I didn't. Warthog asked about the suppliers on the forum, I have only tried AwesomeVapor.com and VaporTalkStore.com and neither of them carry Cinnamon flavored juice. Therefore I cannot render an opinion. I guess I will have to order some stuff from the other suppliers and see if they are any good if I am going to continue to help people on the forum.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

liquid express has atomic fireball. That's cinnamon, right?

http://www.liquidxpress.com/Regular-E-Liquid/Atomic-Fireball-E-Liquid-p90.html

liquid express has atomic fireball. That's cinnamon, right?

http://www.liquidxpress.com/Regular-E-Liquid/Atomic-Fireball-E-Liquid-p90.html

The liquidxpress atomic fireball is a great sweet cinnamon flavor , DIYFlavorshack also has a "red hots" flavor that has a very intense cinnamon flavor. The only thing i would avoid is the e-liquidplanet cinnamon , it's good.. but it has a very floral perfumery flavor.

I would think that vaporizing cinnamon oil, would really burn! I wouldn't think that it would take much to get a flavor that tasted nice.

I meant to multi quote this but I didn't. Warthog asked about the suppliers on the forum, I have only tried AwesomeVapor.com and VaporTalkStore.com and neither of them carry Cinnamon flavored juice. Therefore I cannot render an opinion. I guess I will have to order some stuff from the other suppliers and see if they are any good if I am going to continue to help people on the forum.

I meant in my post that PG flavoring I had tried may not give the kick of the toothpicks with the cinnamon oil he was talking about....

The liquidxpress atomic fireball is a great sweet cinnamon flavor , DIYFlavorshack also has a "red hots" flavor that has a very intense cinnamon flavor. The only thing i would avoid is the e-liquidplanet cinnamon , it's good.. but it has a very floral perfumery flavor.

I am vaping the Liquid Express Fireball right now!

This will definatley satisfy that burny cinnamon urge. I also think that Liquid Express does not get enough props for their Vapor Production.