Quick Steep idea ?

Good idea? Or am I just too much a newbie :) I have a homemade sous vide.I can set the temperature to anything desired. Do you think this would be a good way to quick steep?

What are your ideas comments or suggestions

Heat would not be a good idea, The idea is to let the funk evaporate out and oxygen to do its work. Pouring the liquid out into a container with more surface area would be a better choice. Light and heat are not your friend when it comes to eliquid. Having said that everyone has their own likes and dislikes .If that works for you then go for it. I personally avoid any liquid that is not ready to go when it arrives. But a lot of people on here seem to steep their liquid.

Heat would not be a good idea, The idea is to let the funk evaporate out and oxygen to do its work. Pouring the liquid out into a container with more surface area would be a better choice. Light and heat are not your friend when it comes to eliquid. Having said that everyone has their own likes and dislikes .If that works for you then go for it. I personally avoid any liquid that is not ready to go when it arrives. But a lot of people on here seem to steep their liquid.

For the surface area idea, I found that baby food jars are cheap and work well. I used the glass ones, only thing is the 48 cent (US $) babyfood jars I bought don't have real threads on the lids. The lids are metal but they have rubber plasticish threads and they're mostly airtight but if you fully submerge it, it bubbles.

I was in a bind needing juice and got some of these, washed em and dried em, and then ultrasonic'd them in my harbor freight ultrasonic cleaner with hot water that stopped safely below the lid-line where water could get in.

I'm looking for something VERY similar to the glass baby food jars but with real screw on lids. They provide a much larger surface area and allow more oxygen, and transferring back and fourth wastes almost no juice. I used a syringe with rubber hose, it was at the dollar store by the baby droppers (got one of them too).