Got New Ecig And Tastes Better!

poodlelover

Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my e-cig its the model E-8 from ecig.com and I love it. The taste is sooooo much better and the drag is alot stronger. I have the 2 piece one so i will be using prefilled carts for now. Can I refill these? They have the atomizer in the cart so i replace with the nicot. everytime. I have went from 2 packs of regular cigs to 7-10 a day!!!! Thats amazing to me, And the best part is i dont feel like I am a nut case like I have been every other time i have tried to quit. :thumbsup: I am a nursing student and some of my classmates are interested. Still working on the hubby though!!!! :doctor: The smoking everywhere cig was a let down but this one is the bomb. :jump:

I have the 2 piece one so i will be using prefilled carts for now. Can I refill these?

Hey poodle glad everything is working out for you. Yes you can refill your carts with the juice of your choice. Alot of us take out the polyester stuffing and drip 3-4 drops directly onto the atomizer. You dont get as much vape time but its a little more convenient than refilling + you wont get that burnt taste ;).