What Are The Best Flavors, Faeries, Cappella's Or...?

fatalis

I'm trying to decide which are the best flavorings, Faeries Finest or Capella's, or anyone else's flavoring I don't know about? I've been told that a lot of Loranns Oils taste and smell really chemically and I'm trying to find some natural ones or at least, natural tasting flavors.

Btw, I did order 6 Loranns candy oils and half of them do smell really artificial. :huh:

Fairies Finest and capella really aren't that strong with the flavors. The best to use is Loranns.

I have had all three in liquids and nothing beats the loranns.

You really can uae all of the loranns flavors, just have to remember the ones with the oils and sugars, you

just need to clean the atty's more often. But as a rule of thumb, I always clean my atty's every 3 days no matter what.

This will prolong the life. I had two att's for 6 wks (b4 the were stolen) and no problems what so ever.

Hi Fatalis ! Long time no see, we missed ya. I dont know too much about mixing juices, but Ive heard really good things about this site - ecigsmokestore.com Worth a try

Hi Keenan, nice to see you, too!

Got a question, where can I get everclear and is that the same as using ethyl alcohol?

Hi Keenan, nice to see you, too!

Got a question, where can I get everclear and is that the same as using ethyl alcohol?

I have NO idea hon. There is SOMEONE on here thats always posting about everclear though. Let me do some searching and see who it was. You might also try PM'ing thesmokingman, I bet he would know.

I have NO idea hon. There is SOMEONE on here thats always posting about everclear though. Let me do some searching and see who it was. You might also try PM'ing thesmokingman, I bet he would know.

Everclear is nothing more than 95% pure grain alcohol, sugar. I'm absolutely positive that you will be able to find plenty of it at your local liquor store. If one place doesn't have it, try another. A city as large as L.A. has got to have it somewhere. Everclear is super strong stuff. We use it up here for bathtub hooch and to keep warm in the winter. A buddy of mine uses it to fuel his snowblower.

I've tried several of Lorann's flavorings. I like the English Toffee the most. Lorann's is mostly propylene Glycol, go figure, but some contain artificial flavorings, oils, water, and even natural oils like peppermint.