Nfl

OK I'll never give up on my beloved Bucs, I say They beat the Dullfins 24-17. Let me hear you team and your prediction.

Well, Seaspine, I live in Lakeland, and I really TRIED to be a Bucs supporter, but, they just suk ! At LEAST they got rid of Gruden, that was a step in the right direction. I cant stand the fish, so Ill be rootin for the Bucs tomorrow, but, I'll always be a Jets fan !

I don't see the Bucs beating the Fins. Green Bay was a fluke. They just don't have it this year. Freeman will take a few years to develop, but I do think he has a good future in TB.

Being a Colts fan I have always had mixed feelings about Tampa Bay. They fired Dungy, which makes them stupid! Indy reaped the benefits, which I like. :)

My prediction for the week:

New England 20, Indianapolis 16. I don't like it, but I think we take our first loss Sunday night.

I don't see the Bucs beating the Fins. Green Bay was a fluke. They just don't have it this year. Freeman will take a few years to develop, but I do think he has a good future in TB.

Being a Colts fan I have always had mixed feelings about Tampa Bay. They fired Dungy, which makes them stupid! Indy reaped the benefits, which I like. :)

My prediction for the week:

New England 20, Indianapolis 16. I don't like it, but I think we take our first loss Sunday night.

Dungy was / IS a class act ! As far as Im concerned, it was Tonys team that won the Superbowl for Tampa. Gruden got the credit, and then they went downhill every year after. I think your gonna be surprised, I dont think New Englands gonna pull it off this week. Just a gut feeling

If I would have saw this thread yesterday I would say my Jags over Jets by barely and I would have been right.

I don't care much for GB and Dallas game.... :thumbsdown:

Indy and Pats will be a fun one to watch, both teams have something to prove.

Wants to thank Bill Belichick for his amazing playcalling in the 4th last night.

can you believe that??? going for it on 4th down that close to the goal line... a punt would have put the ball at least the 40 yard line of colts territory and caused indy to burn up the clock coming back.

terrible coaching on belicheck... makes me think they can't have a good season without their spy camera's installed.