I have a Question..

So today i was vaping and my battery died, so i did what anyone else would do and realized i had put the dead battery in backwards.. :wallbash:.. I felt really stupid and i wondered why it was even working in the first place and just figured that instead of having a single Positive post and two negative posts I was vaping with two positive posts and one negative. After i put the charged battery in i realized that the clouds weren't as dense as before.

So my question here, is it dangerous to vape with the battery in backwards? I mean i vaped on it all day and didn't notice it over heating or anything out of the ordinary. Just the bigger/denser clouds.

I don't know what device you're useing, but if I understand things correctly, you can't use a battery backwards. It will either show a "code" on a regulated device and not work at all, or realy bad things happen on a mech device. I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in soon though.. If it were me, I'd stop useing it till you get more info. Stay safe please!

I don't know what device you're useing, but if I understand things correctly, you can't use a battery backwards. It will either show a "code" on a regulated device and not work at all, or realy bad things happen on a mech device. I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in soon though.. If it were me, I'd stop useing it till you get more info. Stay safe please!

Im using a K101, and yes i have not used it like that since i actually acknowledged it was backwards, my heart honestly dropped in fear when i took it out and i was so glad that nothing bad happened. I just wanted to know if anyone has every tried it before.