Think You Had A Bad Day ?

Man what an idiot. Maybe the driver was avoiding the pelican so he wouldn't get a dent in his car. One of the guys in the video said "I'm pretty sure it's a lambo dude". Guy says it's gonna be his car someday and he doesn't even know what car it is LOL.

Edited by VegasVapor

Man what an idiot. Maybe the driver was avoiding the pelican so he wouldn't get a dent in his car. One of the guys in the video said "I'm pretty sure it's a lambo dude". Guy says it's gonna be his car someday and he doesn't even know what car it is LOL.

I admit i chuckled when the guy said it's a Lambo, but to catch just a glimpse of a hot unique car, sometimes it is just doesn't register what make it is. To be honest I saw a Maybach and didn't have a clue. Also there are so many models of Maserati I wouldn't know that either.

This is my boyfriend's car, and it's been called a customized 'vet, modified Porsche and a whole lot of questions get asked.

post-56-125873805032_thumb.jpg

I admit i chuckled when the guy said it's a Lambo, but to catch just a glimpse of a hot unique car, sometimes it is just doesn't register what make it is. To be honest I saw a Maybach and didn't have a clue. Also there are so many models of Maserati I wouldn't know that either.

This is my boyfriend's car, and it's been called a customized 'vet, modified Porsche and a whole lot of questions get asked.

post-56-125873805032_thumb.jpg

Haha. Guess I shouldn't really say anything since I design websites for car dealerships nationwide. I work with car photos of all makes and models everyday so I'm pretty quick at naming a car when I see it on the road now. But you're right sometimes it just doesn't register right away.

Like your bf's car for instance...what the heck is that? LOL

Haha. Guess I shouldn't really say anything since I design websites for car dealerships nationwide. I work with car photos of all makes and models everyday so I'm pretty quick at naming a car when I see it on the road now. But you're right sometimes it just doesn't register right away.

Like your bf's car for instance...what the heck is that? LOL

Kinda funny but everyone just dropped the topic. You are actually the first to step up to the plate and What the Heck is it?.

the car is a 1955 MBZ 300SL commonly known as a Gullwing. He bought it 35 years ago for $30K. New estimate is below in NADA Guide link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300SL

As this car is a collectors type of vehicle it is somewhat considered a "blue chip" investment and the price goes up and down constantly but really doesn't vary alot.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1955&m=1115&d=4156&c=7&o=39351&vi=76332&z=94403&da=-1