battery charger question

Ok first off, hi all, new here, and starting to get into vaping with more than my evod starter kit.

I have a question about a battery charger I have, and if anyone knows if it will work with 18650 and 18350 batteries. The charger in question is here:

http://www.sidebysidesports.com/subr960acnin.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=18500979626&utm_content=pla&gclid=CIDrib_3q70CFeZDMgodGS4Aww

it says it will charge 1 to 8 cell AA to C size batteries from .5a up to 4.5a so any feedback about using this, or get a specifically designed single cell charger to use instead?

That one would not work with 3.7 volt lithium ion or lithium magnesium batteries ,it is for 1.2 volt Nichol cadmium or Nickle metal hydride cells for most home use.

That one would not work with 3.7 volt lithium ion or lithium magnesium batteries ,it is for 1.2 volt Nichol cadmium or Nickle metal hydride cells for most home use.

That's pretty much what I wanted to know. I use it for RC packs, but wasn't quite sure if the batteries used for vaping were nickel batteries of lithium. Too bad, because the charger does amazing for anything I've put on it so far, with smart detection, auto shutoff/trickel and lots of protection features.