Happy Veteran's Day

Thanks to all of my follow veterans for their service to our country. Past, present, and future, you have all made a difference. Happy Veteran's Day to you all.

If you are a vet and have a picture of yourself, post it!

I looked so angry in mine, lol.

post-1417-12579505574_thumb.jpg

Edited by IndyColtsfan

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM ALL THE ARMED FORCES and my DAD too.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US!!!!! :wave::jump::wave:

I just want to say a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY BROTHER CHRIS F BRUNN W32 LINE48 on the VIETNAM VETERANS WALL KIA Febuary,1969. May GOD keep your soul rested in peace! It was NOT for NOTHING! I LOVE YOU BRO!

I have a pic but do not have a way to put it on. :(

Edited by stubear62

I am a Navy Vet - 1979-83. USS King DDG-41, Quartermaster Petty Officer 3rd Class. I have a few pics of WAY back then, but not digital, just in Photo albums. A hand salute to ALL veterans and active duty personell. I could NOT say it better than Birddogs signature line - "If you're not willing to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them".

God Bless :wave:

Happy Veteran's Day To all of you past, present, and future veterans.

It is the Soldier

Father Dennis Edward O'Brien

It is the Soldier,

not the reporter, who has given us freedom of press.

It is the Soldier,

not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Soldier,

not the campus organizer, who gives us freedom to demonstrate.

It is the Soldier

who salutes the flag,

who serves beneath the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag,

who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Thank you, all Veterans who have served this country home and abroad. My Father was a WWII Vet and a Korean War Vet and my Big Brother is a Vietnam War Vet, both Air Force. Without guys like our Veterans we would not have the ability to post on this board or choose between analogue cigarettes or e-Cigs. With the past weeks events, everyday should be veterans day!

Thank you, all Veterans who have served this country home and abroad. My Father was a WWII Vet and a Korean War Vet and my Big Brother is a Vietnam War Vet, both Air Force. Without guys like our Veterans we would not have the ability to post on this board or choose between analogue cigarettes or e-Cigs. With the past weeks events, everyday should be veterans day!

HERE HERE !!!!!!!

Thanks smokingman and WELCOME BACK !. We missed you

Thanks smokingman and WELCOME BACK !. We missed you

I got caught in a whirl wind and couldn't get off. I really missed the forum these past two weeks. I came back and checked my email and had 297 new messages from VaporTalk topics! Now I'm trying to catch up, looks like the membership exploded while I was away! I's good to finally be home for more than a night!