Awesomevapor & Dietsmokes E-Juice...nom

Gitzy

Oookay, so I've been vaping for 15 days now and I've gone through my sample pack from Awesomevapor, and I just today received my juice from dietsmokes. (Not a MOMENT too soon. I had just emptied the last of my banana into a cart when I saw the ups truck out my window)

So I figured I'd give my opinion on all the juice flavors. All the juices were vaped on a Dragon m401~

Awesomevapor Liquids

:wub:555 18mg - My favorite sample in the whole pack. It has a nice earthy-sweet smell to it. The throat hit was smooth and strong. This tasted magnificent when I added a few drops of menthol

Marlboro 18mg - 2nd favorite. Sweeter smelling than 555, and the throat hit was less intense than the 555, but still nice and strong. Again, 2-3 drops of menthol does wonders

Tobacco 18mg - Clearly, a generic tobacco taste. this did the trick after I finished the 555 and marlboro, but I doubt that I would chose to order it over the others. Again, a little less throat hit than the marlboro, but still adequate to satisfy a strong nic-fit. Yes...more menthol...lol

Hilton 18mg - similar smell to 555 however not nearly as tasty. This was the only sample that came in a clear bottle, which I preferred to the opaque bottles as I could see how much I used, and how much was originally in the bottle.

Virginia 18mg - The smell reminded me of a pack of freshly opened analogs. I'm not really keen on this one because I like a very full bodied taste and smell. It wasn't bad, but not one of the best

RY4 18mg - Tasted like tobacco and caramel. I didn't enjoy this at first, but the more I vaped it, the more I enjoyed it.

Menthol 18mg - Zoomg what a great flavor!! It has more of a pepperminty taste than a straight up menthol, but apparently I enjoy that! A perfect addition to almost all the other liquids

Coffee 18mg - I wasn't too impressed with this coffee flavor. It definitely tasted like coffee, but it tasted like coffee that had been sitting on the counter for a week.

Banana 18mg - The smell of this liquid is really nice. Reminded me of the banana runt candy. The taste however-for me at least wasn't very pleasant. It wasn't as clear as I had hoped, and it gave me a headache. =/

Apple 18mg - I was really excited to try the apple flavor...and I was ridiculously disappointed. At first I couldn't taste much, baarely any apple at all, but the more I vaped on it, the more it tasted like bad popuri. I'm really glad that my liquids from parked came in when they did, because I really would have rather suffered through the now gross tasting analogs than have to vape this apple. Really, really bad flavor (imho)

Dietsmokes/Vaportalk liquids

Dulcis 24mg - Upgraded RY4. Really nice rich taste, great vapor and a sweet throat hit. Great mix =)

Mentha 24mg - Kick-yo-*** menthol lives up to its name. Clears out the sinuses nicely :) very nice and strong menthol taste.

Caramel Macchiato 18mg - I ordered the 24mg of this liquid, but accidentally received the 18mg strength. I messaged Parked about it and an hour or so later he told me to keep the 18mg as backup and that he would send me out the 24 right away. THANK YOU PARKER! Anyway, the taste is nice and creamy but a tad weak. I'm very excited to go on my next Starbucks run so I can order a venti iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel, and vape on my caramel macchiato juice in between sips=P

Awesome vendors, great flavors, check em out~ Next on my to-try list is VT grape soda, mountain dew, and Green tea. Does anyone have a recommendation for a green tea juice vendor? I've seen the flavor around, but everybody's is different. Thanks!

Wow Gitzy, nice review you got there. I have arno's sample pack also, but haven't gotten around to trying them out yet. I have way too many other bottles of juice lying around that I still need to get to. Good to know they're all pretty good though.

I really need to try that Caramel Macchiato from Parked. I think I might have to make an order tonight. Thanks a lot Gitzy!

Sorry, I don't have recommendations for green tea juice. I would also like to know though, I love green tea. :thumbsup:

I also have the sample pack from Arno. I have not touched any of the tobacco flavors except Marlboro. But I will put my input in on the ones I did run through. The rest are backups when and if I ever get short on the others I have.

Marlboro 18mg - 2nd favorite. Sweeter smelling than 555, and the throat hit was less intense than the 555, but still nice and strong. Again, 2-3 drops of menthol does wonders

I have this in the 36mg strength. I absolutely love this one when I am needing a real analog. I was a Marlboro Red smoker and it really hits the spot for me. This is the one that stomped all cravings for the analog in for first couple weeks.

RY4 18mg - Tasted like tobacco and caramel. I didn't enjoy this at first, but the more I vaped it, the more I enjoyed it.

RY4 is my favorite flavor so far. It's the one I vape on everyday with a random kicker flavor dripped in every couple hours to clean the palette.

Menthol 18mg - Zoomg what a great flavor!! It has more of a pepperminty taste than a straight up menthol, but apparently I enjoy that! A perfect addition to almost all the other liquids

I was never a menthol smoker in the 20 years of smoking but I love this one. Great to add to the horrible tasting juices. So far that list is butterscotch from myvaporstore.com and cheesecake from liquidxpress. Both I think are bad batches. Saves me from having to trash them completely.

Coffee 18mg - I wasn't too impressed with this coffee flavor. It definitely tasted like coffee, but it tasted like coffee that had been sitting on the counter for a week.

This one did not taste like coffee to me but more like an unsweetened mocha flavor with a coffee bean aftertaste.

Good with the menthol mixed in though.

Banana 18mg - The smell of this liquid is really nice. Reminded me of the banana runt candy. The taste however-for me at least wasn't very pleasant. It wasn't as clear as I had hoped, and it gave me a headache. =/

I was looking forward to this one. But was not impressed. Definitely a banana taste but very weak.

Apple 18mg - I was really excited to try the apple flavor...and I was ridiculously disappointed. At first I couldn't taste much, baarely any apple at all, but the more I vaped on it, the more it tasted like bad popuri. I'm really glad that my liquids from parked came in when they did, because I really would have rather suffered through the now gross tasting analogs than have to vape this apple. Really, really bad flavor (imho)

Apple is so weak I didnt care for it either but I did vape it all away with no problems so I cant say it was horrible.

I've only tried two flavors from Arno. He was the very first vendor I purchased e-juice from. But I was under the assumption that his juice is Dekang or some other import that is just re-bottled and labeled. That isn't meant as a slight or anything, but I thought his liquid was like all the other chinese juices..

Is that incorrect?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines