Looking For A Good Supplier.

msdenster

Hi,

New analog free smoker of 40 plus years....YEAH FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! 2 weeks now of no smokes. But I am trying to find the perfect supplier, ( if there is one) bought a usb passthrough just gave out on me. Using KR808D-1 but looking in to purchasing a Joye510 for better vape... Can you give me some thoughts.

Glad to be here.

Ms.D

Hi,

New analog free smoker of 40 plus years....YEAH FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! 2 weeks now of no smokes. But I am trying to find the perfect supplier, ( if there is one) bought a usb passthrough just gave out on me. Using KR808D-1 but looking in to purchasing a Joye510 for better vape... Can you give me some thoughts.

Glad to be here.

Ms.D

I've heard nothing but great things from people about awesomevapor.com great shipping and customer service. I ordered stuff and it got here in a week; which was pretty nice since i live in JAPAN of all places right now. Also vaprlife.com seems to be great as well. VP1 and VP2 are all the rage and I can't wait to order their new spade-510 when it comes out. If I could pre-order it I would in a heart beat. So I think those are 2 great suppliers to start out with that you can't go wrong with. I wish someone told me about them when I first started. Best of luck to ya.

Welcome Msdenster. Hmmm, there are a LOT of good suppliers out there. Personally, I like to bounce around so Im giving EVERYONE a little business. (Not that my measley $30 to $40 bucks is gonna help much). Here are the ones Ive tried that I will keep going back to

Awesomevapor.com - Arno is a GREAT guy, his site may still be down but should be back up this week, so keep checking

Wordupecig.com - good prices, FAST free shipping, and has a special running right now, check the suppliers posts.

Vaporkings.com - good prices and customer service, as ALL of the mentioned suppliers have.

Also, The Vaportalk store will be open this week, so check for that.

Welcome to Vaportalk, see you around the forums :thumbsup:

I would have to agree on the awesomevapor. Arno has been the best. His daughter and Sue have been wonderful too. Even as much as I bugged them at the start with so many questions. I have turned on at least 3 people to his site. They too have had great service.

I've heard nothing but great things from people about awesomevapor.com great shipping and customer service. I ordered stuff and it got here in a week; which was pretty nice since i live in JAPAN of all places right now. Also vaprlife.com seems to be great as well. VP1 and VP2 are all the rage and I can't wait to order their new spade-510 when it comes out. If I could pre-order it I would in a heart beat. So I think those are 2 great suppliers to start out with that you can't go wrong with. I wish someone told me about them when I first started. Best of luck to ya.

Thanks USAFSGT,

Welcome Msdenster. Hmmm, there are a LOT of good suppliers out there. Personally, I like to bounce around so Im giving EVERYONE a little business. (Not that my measley $30 to $40 bucks is gonna help much). Here are the ones Ive tried that I will keep going back to

Awesomevapor.com - Arno is a GREAT guy, his site may still be down but should be back up this week, so keep checking

Wordupecig.com - good prices, FAST free shipping, and has a special running right now, check the suppliers posts.

Vaporkings.com - good prices and customer service, as ALL of the mentioned suppliers have.

Also, The Vaportalk store will be open this week, so check for that.

Welcome to Vaportalk, see you around the forums :thumbsup:

Thanks Keenan for the advise and welcome.

I would have to agree on the awesomevapor. Arno has been the best. His daughter and Sue have been wonderful too. Even as much as I bugged them at the start with so many questions. I have turned on at least 3 people to his site. They too have had great service.

Blondie, that is a great help.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum msdenster. Looks like you got some pretty good recommendations already. But thought I'd add in a couple more. Dietsmokes has a pretty good selection of just about everything. I haven't purchased anything from www.electronicstix.com, but I hear good things about them. And I really like the juice from www.truesmoker.com. They have a few starter kits, which I think are a little over priced but that's because he gets them custom branded and they look cool.

I have gotten nothing but great things from AwesomeVapor.com, Arno is my #1 supplier to date!