Need help with the e cig

Hi guys.. so i finally choose one.. it is the name called smoke free.The cost here of this is 550 INR..but i thought it would be great if i ask about a little different thing here..

can anyone explain me how can order a e cig online.. and as i am in india, and the supplier here have pretty nice stuff.. what abt the onlineordering

of course i have found myself some online ordering site in the community also..

Please help me with the import charges in india and how much it is going to cost me.. as i can afford 1000 or 1500 INR ...

thanks in advance

Edited by ryanmcgarth02

Well, here's the thing. Most of us are going to be familiar with US vendors, US sites, etc., and I don't know if any of us have any knowledge of how the Indian currency works (I thought it was rupees?). About the only two sites outside of the US I've heard of that you don't have to mass order from are Fast Tech and Health Cabin. I don't know if they detect your IP address and automatically display prices in your currency or not. Some US vendors will not ship internationally, I do know that. As for import costs, I have no clue. I haven't even ordered from Fast Tech, so I don't know if we in the US have to worry about that on mail order stuff. You'd be best looking for a vendor specifically from India, googling it, or finding someone in your area with more knowledge of it.

I can't post links anymore on this forum but if you go to Alibaba.com and put electronic cigarette India in the search engine quite a few come up.

But McQuinn, on Alibaba, you have to buy in bulk.

Then again, this is SmokeFree's website: http://www.smokefree.in/

If you put the same search terms into google it works quite well, as well.