Some information for itaste 134

hey Guys..

i just very curious about the ecig uses... and i have just smoked one of friend have given to me pcd 101

one of the available one here..and where to get the itaste 134 in near area.. i know many of you not from my place .. and i am also going to check the store for this one.. but it is really expensive for me.. i think it is cause of export charges.

I just purchased on but like you said it will most likely be more expensive for you. I paid $130 us dollars for the entire setup, 2 rechargable batteries, a charger, and 3 e liquid 10ml bottles. Check eBay.com maybe you can find one that will be cheaper shipping for you! Good luck!

Well FWIW you sound very new to the game. I don't think the 134 should be your starting point. For one it has no display or the ability to check ohms. The watts adjustments are also way to coarse. It has 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 12.5W presets. You'll notice it jumps a full watt from 7-12W. That's just too much. 0.5W adjustments makes more sense.

You should look into a Vamo 3. You get a display with a true battery meter and 0.5W adjustment plus you have an ohm checker (almost a necessity these days). And at ~$40 it won't break the bank.

Food for thought.

Here's a thread for Fasttech.

Most likely some of the thousands of products are going to be garbage, but you may also find some treasures too:) after all what fun is life without a little risk. I've bought from American vendors online and received **** for double the price. Again, the risk of simply purchasing product online.

In the end it's up to you.