Diy Liquid Supplies Listing - Online Vendors

In an effort to help point people in the right direction for making their own juice, I'm going to start this thread and keep it updated as best as possible. If you have any links to add, feel free to post them and share.

Propylene Glycol:

Revival Animal Health

Vegetable Glycerin:

Glycerine at LorAnn Oils

Flavorings:

LorAnn Oils at Betty's Country Grocery

LorAnn Oils Website

Capella Flavor Drops

Splendex - Used to sweeten vaping liquids without sugar. Works VERY well

Faerie's Finest - Very good flavors, like LorAnn's

FlavourArt

Seedman's Notes - This is one of my secret ingredients. Can't believe I am sharing this one!

Containers and Bottles:

Plastic Bottles from US Plastic

Glass Bottles from Specialty Bottle

Mixing Supplies:

Pipettes and Syringes

Hope that helps!

Edited by IndyColtsfan

Nice post, ive been looking into making my own juice here for a while. Would be nice if someone has a good recipe list :thumbsup:

I probably wouldn't share my complete "list". You never know when I might get motivated enough to sell my own juice!

But if you give me an idea of what you are looking for, I may have something that fits the bill.

Thank you so much! I've been searching high and low for tobacco flavoring! Do you have any suggestions about how to use it?

Seedman's notes are best used as 5-10% of your total mix. But, they are VERY fluid and thin. You will want to add some VG to get them to the right consistency. Of course, people have different tastes, so you might find you need more or less.

The "Light Brand" and "Commercial" notes are your actual tobacco flavors. The others add tastes to tobacco, but have a similar taste on their own when used in e-liquid.

The honey tastes a lot like a honeysuckle bush smells.

The english tobacco actually tastes kind of fruity to me, with some spice to it.

Captain black is sweet and rich, like the pipe tobacco.

I haven't tried any of the enhancers yet, just the top notes.

They are all really cheap though and a bottle goes a LONG way. I've made about 400ml of my "Cherry Juice" that uses 15% of total ML of the Vanilla, and I still have tons and tons left.

Another nice thing about US Plastics is that they sell cheep plastic lab equipment. I can't guarantee that they are exact measuring devices but they are more than close enough to mix juice. I’ve gotten beakers, graduated cylinders, and Erlenmeyer flasks from them and it really helps to mix your juice.