More On The Pm/ruyan Deal

jmhester

• 1 year later...

has anyone heard anything new on this subject? I think this would be worse that the FDA. just like typical Phillip morris, They will shut us all down. not sure if anyone here knows what they have done to the tobacco industry as a whole. they pretty much already control the whole trade, from marlboro, to black and mild to snuff. and they make distributors and wholesalers sign contracts that keep their hand tied behind their backs. I am sponsoring "rock on the range" , a weekend concerts event in columbus. U S smokeless tobacco......(owned by phillip morris) has pretty much put a stop to us even giving away free samples of e cigs..........there will be tens of thousands of people at this event and it is a smoke free facility.....In my opinion, all current e cig companies need to speak with thier suppliers, and urge them not to deal with PM or RJR....I think that goes for wall mart also, as they will kill the margin. if anyone would like to know more about PM just pm me or shoot me an e mail.