Looking for a spiced apple type e-juice

spydre

Do you know what I mean? I mean like the spiced apples in apple pie, but without the crust, taste. The crust taste always ends up ruining it for me....which is why I generally don't like cheesecake juices - they have throw the darned graham cracker flavor in there.

I'm considering trying out Apple Almond Crisp or Cinnamon Apple Clove from EC Blends to see if those fill the bill. I also have apple fritter here, but that's, well, it tastes like a bear claw most of the time, not just the apple part.

But my tastes are messed up today (gotta be my tastes, my eGo batts can't be burning a darned thing, especially in tanks with brand new coils in them), so I don't even know if I could manage to vape apple fritter today.

Granny's Apple Pie from Indy Vapor Shop tastes exactly like an apple pie. I know you said you don't like the crust but it has apples and cinnamon with just a hint taste of a pie crust that your granny just baked :yes It's not a graham crust - and I agree 100% with your cheesecake comment. For DIY, LorAnn has a plain cheesecake flavor that is good by itself and amazing mixed with Strawberry.

The Midnight Apple from Halo is very good but it's an apple/tobacco flavor and not the spiced apple you are looking for. It tastes kinda like a Jolly Rancher green apple flavor with a hint of tobacco. Halo juices are on the expensive side but boy are they good.

Granny's Apple Pie from Indy Vapor Shop tastes exactly like an apple pie. I know you said you don't like the crust but it has apples and cinnamon with just a hint taste of a pie crust that your granny just baked :yes It's not a graham crust - and I agree 100% with your cheesecake comment. For DIY, LorAnn has a plain cheesecake flavor that is good by itself and amazing mixed with Strawberry.

The Midnight Apple from Halo is very good but it's an apple/tobacco flavor and not the spiced apple you are looking for. It tastes kinda like a Jolly Rancher green apple flavor with a hint of tobacco. Halo juices are on the expensive side but boy are they good.

I'm looking at the site - does it ONLY come in one size? The 10 ml size? I mean, that's good for sampling, but then you'd have to get three for 30 mls, and well, that puts you above 30 ml prices at several of place I've looked. That's the only reason I asked. Not that it's a deal breaker - any sampling I'm going to be doing is going to be on a monthly basis, have to budget my vaping, at definitely at least for this month, have to slow my vaping down, based on our income, and our necessary Christmas budget. Maybe I can stock up on my "required" juices in January when we get a bonus. Plus I get a very, very, very slight raise.

I'm looking at the site - does it ONLY come in one size? The 10 ml size? I mean, that's good for sampling, but then you'd have to get three for 30 mls, and well, that puts you above 30 ml prices at several of place I've looked. That's the only reason I asked. Not that it's a deal breaker - any sampling I'm going to be doing is going to be on a monthly basis, have to budget my vaping, at definitely at least for this month, have to slow my vaping down, based on our income, and our necessary Christmas budget. Maybe I can stock up on my "required" juices in January when we get a bonus. Plus I get a very, very, very slight raise.

I have never purchased anything from them online- just in the store. I used to go in and test all their juices :thumbsup: They are pretty cool there and would most likely sell you any size you want. I rarely buy juice at all anymore since I started mixing my own. It is so easy, so much fun and so much CHEAPER. Buy unflavored nic juice at My Freedom Smokes, assorted flavorings and DIY for about $10 depending on Nic content. I use 24mg which is $14 for 250ml. If you do, use coupon code CLEARNIC to get 25% off any retail size and strength of Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid