Body Reactions To Analog Free

warthog

OK all. I've only been analog free for a week or so and was wondering when all the "neat and nice" things will happen. ie. Coughing up all the crap from 35 years of smoking, getting your sence of taste and smell back. etc etc. I will tell you, I have been breathing easier and really enjoy the lack of smell with analogs. Even as a smoker, I hated the smell of analogs. Anyway, tell me your story and educate me on what and when to expect changes.

OK all. I've only been analog free for a week or so and was wondering when all the "neat and nice" things will happen. ie. Coughing up all the crap from 35 years of smoking, getting your sence of taste and smell back. etc etc. I will tell you, I have been breathing easier and really enjoy the lack of smell with analogs. Even as a smoker, I hated the smell of analogs. Anyway, tell me your story and educate me on what and when to expect changes.

Well, I can tell you MY experience so far. After the first week, the lung oysters were virtually gone in the morning. And I could feel a BIG difference in my lung capacity. By the second week or so, my tastebuds EXPLODED. I mean, I had some juice, that when I first got it, I thought was bland and had no flavor. NOW, one of them is my favorite. (Virginia, from awesomevapor.com). Also, a trick I learned from reading these posts is, you need to change your flavors every now and then, kind of like an exercise for your tastebuds. Also, I THINK I remember reading somewhere, that after a month or so, your lungs start cleaning themselves out, and you REALLY start hacking some ugly crap up. But, I havent gotten there yet. I think Im at the calm before the storm, cause Im breathing great right now. And energy Ive forgotten I had. Really, this is life changing, these thingamabobs ! And I was a HEAVY smoker ( 3 pack a day) for about 35 years as well. :punk:

Edited by keenan

So far, only a week free. I've noticed when I vape I've just vape until I can feel my lungs build up. Which I've never done before, I can even breath in until my lungs build up, unlike when I smoked, I was easily out of breath or only had short breaths. In the mornings, I don't really cough up anything anymore or have an itchy throat, unlike when I used to smoke. I used have this itch, scratchy urge in my throat. It was the most annoying thing ever.

Edited by StevenP

I always had a morning cough, not anymore. I also would cough a lot during the day, all gone now. I had horrible sinus problems which I always attributed to seasonal allergies, all gone!

My taste buds are in full bloom and I'm finding my taste for things have changed. I used to LOVE Nathan's hot dogs, and could down them like they were going out of style. Now I find they taste too greasy and salty. I guess I never could fully taste them before.

I don't find myself out of breath as often either.

I haven't started the "lung cleaning" coughing yet, and it has been two months. Not sure if everyone goes through that or not.

I always had a morning cough, not anymore. I also would cough a lot during the day, all gone now. I had horrible sinus problems which I always attributed to seasonal allergies, all gone!

My taste buds are in full bloom and I'm finding my taste for things have changed. I used to LOVE Nathan's hot dogs, and could down them like they were going out of style. Now I find they taste too greasy and salty. I guess I never could fully taste them before.

I don't find myself out of breath as often either.

I haven't started the "lung cleaning" coughing yet, and it has been two months. Not sure if everyone goes through that or not.

Ok, NOTHINGS gonna stop me from eating Nathans hot dogs ! They are my favorite by far, as well. I used to get them on Coney Island, at the original stand. One other thing Ive noticed. When I first started vaping, I didnt have the lung capacity to really take a good, long vape, after the primer puff.I read about the " 5 second " vape, and I just couldnt do it. I think thats one reason I had so much trouble in the beginning. Now, I'd say my lung capacity has doubled. :doctor:

I can actually fill my lungs up. When smoking an analog I remember wanting to take longer drags but my lungs could only take so much. When my friends smoke I notice a world of difference in smell - I forgot what second hand smoke TRULY smelled like.

The first thing I noticed was my cardio improving. I can run further and do more in the gym than I ever could before. It's like I can breath deeper. My taste buds just don't seem to be recovering at all and I haven't hacked up any stuff yet. And my sense of smell hasn't returned. When I quit everything for a year, several years back, my sense of smell and taste returned pretty quickly. I think the juice still keeps my taste buds dead.

The bad thing is that I got a cold and, for some idiot reason, I switch back to analogs for about a week. Now I can't vape really deep without coughing. So that says to me your lung capacity is really whacked when you smoke analogs. It's like starting over again. Oh well, try, try again... :wacko:

What i can say is ive been smoke free for 2 months now and i feel awesome. When i first quit the analogs i remember having some really vivid dreams and a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. My coughing has completely stopped, orange juice tastes fantastic!! I dont remember it ever being so tasty :aso: Aside from that, i havent experienced coughing up nasty stuff yet, and for some reason i dont think i will. Kinda funny but my dog would always be sneezing, i would notice it more often when i was smoking. Now she hasnt sneezed in almost a month!

All in all, aside from the realistic dreams and the lack of sleep i felt i was getting for the first week, its been a great experience. Things are looking up :thumbsup:

I agree with everything the others have said. One thing I have noticed that wasen't metioned is that things are picking up in the bedroom a little more. Could be the the swich from analogs, or mabe I just find the wife sexy vaping on her cute pink 801.