901 Carts

StevenP

As some of you know, I got a 901 starter kit recently, comes with 5 various flavored pre-filled 'whistle-type' cartridges. At the time of order, I went ahead and got a pack of apple flavored pre-filled (whistle-types as well) carts, I figured they'd be good to use as reusable once they're done with.

What I noticed is that the various flavored pre-filled carts that comes with the kit seems to just 'slide' onto the atomizer opposed to the pre-filled apple package which seems to 'snap & click' to fit. I thought it was just one fluke cart but after just recently replacing a 3rd cart from the kit, it just slides in. Thought it was annoying, since the ones that slide in tends to stick to my lip and slide out of the atomizer when I pull it away from taking a drag.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this with just the 901 or is it with other models as well?

When I got my 510, I ordered empty carts as well, they do the same thing, some slide in and some click in. I notice this with the round ones and then I ordered flat tip ones to try, they all click in. Its a mix with the round ones. It could be the way they were made.

Im a huge 801 atty fan and ive noticed a few design differences with carts. My carts i got from dietsmokes slide right into my 801 atty from Joye. The same blank cart wants to snap into my low bridge attys from arno. It all depends on where you get them and how the plastic is designed i think. Ive noticed mix matching different blank carts with different attys can help make vapor production better because the airflow might be slightly different :thumbsup: