Dead Atomizer, Dead Computer -- Wow...

StevenP

Yesterday, I was probably very VERY close to buying analogs, but first and foremost, I have to thank Rob at vaporkings for adding that extra atomizer in his starter kits!

Well, first, one of the 2 atomizers in my starter kit died. One of the greatest fears of mine when ordering anything online, getting something DoA or dies like a few days later. I barely used it, probably one or two hits, gave out good vapor and throat hits, but on the third hit, noticed it dead cold, nothing came out. It was a good thing I ordered the starter kits from vaporkings since they included 2 atomizers in they're starter kits, otherwise, i would've been sh*t outta luck and possibly would have bought analogs in frustration!

It's been only a week since I gotten it so decided to just requested a warranty replacement from vaporkings, and to my surprise it was shipped today! I didn't expect it that fast...

But what sucked about yesterday was, at the same time the atomizer died -- so did my computer. Not a great day, it was just a, "WOW SERIOUSLY!", type of day. So for now using my brother's computer to do my daily internet tasks. :(

Gonna write Rob a nice letter for being very fast with everything, he deserves more business! So just sitting hear vaping on the extra atty from his kit. Realizing, it isn't THAT bad today. I could have been smoking and feeling even more guilty about the whole experience. :)

Yup Rob kicks a$$, one of my favorite suppliers, customer service beyond belief.

I had ordered some 24mg juice, when it got here it was 18mg. I called him and he just sent me some 24mg no charge, and told me to keep the 18mg!

Vaporkings has great juice too. OK, this has NOTHING to do with this topic, but I had to put it here cuz its hilarious. As some of you may know, I went through a HORRIBLE experience with Blu cigs. Then, right at the peak of all my bitchin and griping about them being a POS, they sent us all an e mail to IMMEDIATLY stop using the PCC's, as they MAY be a fire hazard. It was that very day I ordered my 510. Anyway, yesterday the replacement PCC's came in the mail ( I had 2 to replace, free of course). THEY DONT FU*&#ING WORK !! Oh man, I couldnt stop laughing while I toked on my 510. I wonder how many people still stuck with Blu are swearing today. Just thought Id share that. :D

@Munkus - Yup, most definitely will be ordering from him a lot more! :)

@keenan - I don't mind at all, great hearing about other experience with other e-cigs brands!!

Vaporkings has great juice too. OK, this has NOTHING to do with this topic, but I had to put it here cuz its hilarious. As some of you may know, I went through a HORRIBLE experience with Blu cigs. Then, right at the peak of all my bitchin and griping about them being a POS, they sent us all an e mail to IMMEDIATLY stop using the PCC's, as they MAY be a fire hazard. It was that very day I ordered my 510. Anyway, yesterday the replacement PCC's came in the mail ( I had 2 to replace, free of course). THEY DONT FU*&#ING WORK !! Oh man, I couldnt stop laughing while I toked on my 510. I wonder how many people still stuck with Blu are swearing today. Just thought Id share that. :D

Dam I had my Blu before you and they havent sent my new PCC yet,I am gonna use my old one after I modify it to charge 510 batts as a test....I just dont like the metal one everyone sells for the 510 right now...