Complete list of e-cigarette studies...

cigbuyer

We're trying to put together a complete list of the most accurate, reputable and unbiased e-cigarette studies for our website. You can view our current list here:

http://www.cigbuyer.com/studies/

Can anyone point us to any additional studies, research or reports that should be included in this list? We're trying to avoid biased research sponsored by e-cig companies or suppliers - hopefully we've done that so far. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Farsalinos has more than one study.

Dr. Michael Siegel, Dr. Farsalinos, and others have Debunked most of the negative studies. You need those too. ( France study found environmental traces, not ecig traces. That study was not done in pristine lab conditions. Interesting to note though, is the real pristine lab studies actually prove that eCigs are safer than some environmental air, but of course, because it wasn't a test for that it has to be dismissed)

There are other studies missing too, such as nicotine, outside of a conventional cigarette is not highly addictive, in fact, it's about the same as caffeine.

Let me take some time to gather the links

I've been wanting an organized list like this, thank you!,

Cool, I see the debunked in other places on the site. Good deal.

Edited by Uma