itaste MVP version 2 reveiw.

Chris205

As a new vaper I was looking for a good beginner mod so I got the mvp v1 and I loved it I didn't need all the features it came with but it was good to know they were there if I needed them but the only thing I didn't like it didn't have a ohm meter built in like most mods but I could deal with it I used it a lot and loved it then two months later the mvp v2 arrived and I was excited to hear it is vv and vw with a ohm meter it goes from 3.3v to 5 and 6w to 11 it works well some more experienced vapers may not be impressed with it but I think it is a good device so far and it is a good mod for beginners to I wish it went to 6v and 15w but that's ok its all metal and seems to be well made and the battery life is amazing.

• 3 months later...

It is a great mod for beginners and vets. My pops bought one for his first mod. It stays glued to his hand!!! He was at least a pack a day smoker for 35+ years and he now is a converted vapester! He has had it for a little over a month now and he finally used the USB to charge my sisters phone that was dying at the bar the other night. Charged it enough to get her trough the night and it still lasted the rest of the evening. Pretty sure it was close to fully charged before so it had plenty of energy to spare.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines