New Avatars

Hi keenan - after browsing for a new avatar, make sure you press the 'save changes' button on the bottom before navigating away. That's the only thing I can think of (which is code for that I've done myself) that might mess you up. As I said, I've pasted the gif below which I assume is okay as it's in a single post and I have a disclaimer as well. Feel free to steal it, mouse over it right mouse button and save. Only works well when the forum you have it on has a white background.

Please note, the pest seen below is not real, please do not spend any time or effort trying to kill it, it will live forever or at least until Christopher kills it.

post-1132-125680612793.gif

Edited by FTJoe

Since you'll never get to see my other animated ones, I'll post them here as well. Click on them to see the animation, not running for some reason.

post-1132-125680804184_thumb.gif post-1132-125680815512_thumb.gif

The Penquine one is funny love it!!

ROFL ! Those are great.

Okay - now I can't change my avatar!!!! I save and my old one comes back!!!! Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ummm - nevermind. Apparently you just have to trust it. I kept seeing the old one, now I see the new one. Takes a minute.

Edited by FTJoe

Okay - now I can't change my avatar!!!! I save and my old one comes back!!!! Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ummm - nevermind. Apparently you just have to trust it. I kept seeing the old one, now I see the new one. Takes a minute.

I had that problem too. Thought I was going crazy. Dont forget, Chris doesnt allow animated avatars.