RX VAPERS

Chris205

I have recently purchased Amandas love potion, wintergreen and candy cane. The Amandas love potion 50/50 PG/VG 18mg.To me this juice taste like a strawberry watermelon, right out of the box it had a alchohol aftertaste but with 3 days of steeping it went away the flavor is good but to me it had no throat hit but it produces a lot of vapor. Flavor 5/5-Vapor 5/5-Throathit 0/5. Wintergreen.50/50 pg/vg 24mg This juice was lite on flavor and throathit but it produces good vapor. Flavor 3/5 Vapor 5/5 Throathit 0/5. Candycane 50/50 pg.vg 24mg This juice had a little more flavor than the wintergreen but still lite this also produced good vapor and still no throathit. Flavor 3/5 Vapor 5/5 Throathit 0/5. I tried all these juices on different devices a iclear 16 a kangar protank 2 and Igo L and still no throathit I also steeped these juices for 3 days like I do all my juice when I receive them. I added the oxygen option they have to see what that was about but I cant really tell what difference it had maybe that was the reason I had no throathit.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines