510 Rocks!

I just got my Joye510 kit from Arno and I wanted to say this thing really rocks!! I know that a lot of you already know this because I bought this kit from hearing so many great things about the 510 on these forums. My DSE910 performs very well, but it doesn't come close to the 510. It was everything I expected and more.

Thanks for everyones good advice, This was money wisely invested.

Chris

Yeah, the 510 is the bomb ! And if you dont have one, I strongly reccomend a usb passthrough. I use mine like a workhorse, never have to worry about batt while Im by my computer ( which is ALWAYS ). What kind of guitar you playing, the pic is too small to tell. I have an Ovation and a Strat, also a Fender Jazz

Yeah, the 510 is the bomb ! And if you dont have one, I strongly reccomend a usb passthrough. I use mine like a workhorse, never have to worry about batt while Im by my computer ( which is ALWAYS ). What kind of guitar you playing, the pic is too small to tell. I have an Ovation and a Strat, also a Fender Jazz

Yeah it's an Ovation. I also have a Strat and an OLP Bass. I perform around the Atlanta area mostly at restaurants on the weekends and I have done some recording in the past. I have some websites with free tunes and what-not if you care to give them a spin.

www.myspace.com/chrismonkrock

www.youtube.com/chrismonkmusic

www.betarecords.com/chrismonk

Thanks again everyone for the 510 reccomendations.

Chris

AWESOME man !. My type of music, Supertramp is one of my favorites. Ive worn copies out of " Even in the Quietest Moments ". I played all over New York and Mass. with my band. I wrote my own material, and we did a few covers. The Who "Wont Get Fooled Again" and we did a killer version of the Eagles Already Gone. Back in the day I played in an all cover band, but its not the same as playing your own stuff. We recorded a CD but really didnt have the money to promote it. If I knew then what I know now, I woulda done things a Lot differently. Great to meet another musician. Above all, have fun, thats the best part.

AWESOME man !. My type of music, Supertramp is one of my favorites. Ive worn copies out of " Even in the Quietest Moments ". I played all over New York and Mass. with my band. I wrote my own material, and we did a few covers. The Who "Wont Get Fooled Again" and we did a killer version of the Eagles Already Gone. Back in the day I played in an all cover band, but its not the same as playing your own stuff. We recorded a CD but really didnt have the money to promote it. If I knew then what I know now, I woulda done things a Lot differently. Great to meet another musician. Above all, have fun, thats the best part.

Thanks for giving it a listen. Best of luck to you!

Chris

Edited by chrismonk

Hey Chris,Glad to see you on VT.Yeah I just got my first 510 today at 1 o'clock my time OH LAWD !!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I haven't smoked an analog since,even with my other e-cig I was still having at least 1 an hour.I gotta wonder why 1 is so diff from another.

Vari

I have used four different kinds of e-cigs, and the Joye 510 is the one I have stuck with the longest. After 5 atomizers I have discovered that not all the ats are created equal though; some take considerably less time to break in than others, and the ones that seem to take the longest never really make it to the same operating level as the quick starters. Even the ones that seem to lack a bit are still better than your average e-cig though, at least out out of the ones I've tried. I've been content to stay with the Joye 510 now for longer than any of the others, and that says something.

:)

Thats where a passthru comes in. I vape all day and dont worry about batts till I go to bed

I need one to keep me from walking to the charger all day 6th battery today and its 5pm,been home with nothin to do!!

Which one do you have?

Hope its 510 compatible thats all I have to use with it.

I need one to keep me from walking to the charger all day 6th battery today and its 5pm,been home with nothin to do!!

Which one do you have?

Hope its 510 compatible thats all I have to use with it.

Yeah, its a 510 passthru, I think I got it from rockymountainvapor