Vapor Zeus quick&dirty review

Vapor Zeus quick&dirty review

I received this unit in 3 days after ordering ( that's also through a holiday as well ). I have ordered from vapor for life before and IMO the costomer service is and has always been top shelf.

Kit comes with a batt that runs 5v I believe. Wall charger + cord ( looks to be a mini USB input into with a regular USB out. ) 2 smileomizors ( largest carto that's not a tank. ) and a 30 mil bottle of juice ( tobacco flavor ).

Came shipped in a bubble bag. Some of the box ends were pressed in but the contends within we're not harmed.

Standard silicone end caps, plastic wrap/sealed ect...

Unit itself feels solid when assembled. It's about the size of an actual cigar. Very classy and there is no gaudy light on it with the auto batt. The whole unit is wrapped in a grippy, velvety, rubbery, tube not paper, there is no seam running down the unit. So looks like it will handle some usage and still look great. Great tips on this thing. You can chew on it, which I missed and didn't know it with actual smoking. Batts have a decent charge out the box so you don't have to wait. It's very straight forward and simple in operation. Batt life is ok. I would recommend picking up a 2nd batt as the kit only comes with one.

At first glance I really can't find a negative here besides if you have a problem with length ( kinda not a problem 5v considering ) and the fact that this thing is NOT CHEAP. If you go with an extra batt, pick the best options like duel batt fire, ( manual and auto in one ) it will be a chunk over 100 bucks. That being said, you get what you pay for and I've actually put down my silver bullet.

Pick one of these things up for sure IMO. There's just something about a good pull off an auto batt that's so much more pleasing then a manual.

HalfWayCrook out!

• 4 weeks later...

so one month later do you regret it yet? still debating on one of these...i dont like the fact that a 5 pack of cartos is $60 bucks...just seems like price gouging to me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines