How Do You "drip" On An Atomizer"

fatalis

All I can picture when someone talks about "dripping" is that it sounds really messy, and B) trying to get the cart back on a burning atty. Can someone please tell me how this is done? Do you have to take the cart off first? Or even better, if someone knows of any videos that show you the dripping method...?

Chris' video is pretty self explanatory, I read (chris mentions it in the video) that using a manual battery (801,901) with the attachment is helpful from having it drip into the battery. The video pretty much explains it, very helpful. :)

You can leave the cart on. I sometimes like to do that just to make sure I don't get a mouth full of juice. YUCK!

Forgive me for sounding like a dunce, but how would you drip with the cart on?! Do you mean by stickinga needle through the mouthpiece hole? Doesn't seem like it would work very well... But, really, what do I know? :blush:

Forgive me for sounding like a dunce, but how would you drip with the cart on?! Do you mean by stickinga needle through the mouthpiece hole? Doesn't seem like it would work very well... But, really, what do I know? :blush:

I think what jmhester meant was, once you add your drops into the atomizer, and place back your cart/lip piece, you can leave the filler in the cart. This way, when you take a drag, it will act like a straw and draw some juice from the atty up to your lips/mouth, but with the filler still in the cart, the juice from the atomizer will be blocked by the filler. That way you wont suck any of the juice into your mouth. Which can be really nasty.

Hope I made sense. :)

I do the cart and drip also..You top off the cart until it looks like a slushy not pooling and drip a drop or too on the atty...Makes it last a little longer..