Finally vaping AGAIN!

Hello everyone, couldnt think of a username so when yesterday my boss at work asked me to borrow a pen from behind my ear i replied its a e cig not a pen, he laughed at me like i was an idiot so i laughed back and said have fun with cancer in 20 years from your analogs (we joke around with each other alot), really nothing to joke about my wives uncle is battling it right now, my main motivation to get back vaping for the last 3 months plus after 15 years of analogs my doc recommended it. I figured it was time to join a forum and it seems like a happier vibe here at vaportalk than ecf, I think i used to post here a few years back when e cigs first started getting popular and i need to keep up on vaping rights and definately appreciate everybody who stands up for them, i refuse to go back to analogs, i was slowly killing myself at 1 1/2 packs a day, thank god e cigs are still here, anyways sorry for rambling, i currently use a ego c 900mah usb with a 2.6ml tank, they are awesome just fill them up and your good to go, (they didnt have these a few years back) and also have a joytech 510 manual with an m2 1ml clearomiser, vaping johnson creeks red oak TC at 18mg for my everyday vape and a bunch of others in between, looking forward to some good info on this site, happy vaping, peace...(my intial first post was from the mobile site and i or it got messed up so erase it if it by accidently went through) gotta check out your store, free shipping is always nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a new member too...I vaped for a couple months back in 2012, but went back to analogs after buying an ego c twist, the egos didn't work for me. I need to have the simulation of a cigarette. By tomorrow afternoon I will be one day smoke free, today I got in the mail an Halo G6 white battery with tan carts(they look just like an analog filter - so the whole set-up looks just like an analog cigarette). I really want to quit smoking so this will be my last buy(bought a lot of vaping gear over the months that didn't work). I'm really going to quit smoking this time, I have a lot of mucous. I'm confident in the Lord that He is me. Keep posting.

And keep with it, smoking harms us. We can do it. :-)

Hello everyone, couldnt think of a username so when yesterday my boss at work asked me to borrow a pen from behind my ear i replied its a e cig not a pen, he laughed at me like i was an idiot so i laughed back and said have fun with cancer in 20 years from your analogs (we joke around with each other alot), really nothing to joke about my wives uncle is battling it right now, my main motivation to get back vaping for the last 3 months plus after 15 years of analogs my doc recommended it. I figured it was time to join a forum and it seems like a happier vibe here at vaportalk than ecf, I think i used to post here a few years back when e cigs first started getting popular and i need to keep up on vaping rights and definately appreciate everybody who stands up for them, i refuse to go back to analogs, i was slowly killing myself at 1 1/2 packs a day, thank god e cigs are still here, anyways sorry for rambling, i currently use a ego c 900mah usb with a 2.6ml tank, they are awesome just fill them up and your good to go, (they didnt have these a few years back) and also have a joytech 510 manual with an m2 1ml clearomiser, vaping johnson creeks red oak TC at 18mg for my everyday vape and a bunch of others in between, looking forward to some good info on this site, happy vaping, peace...(my intial first post was from the mobile site and i or it got messed up so erase it if it by accidently went through) gotta check out your store, free shipping is always nice.

Welcome back ^_^ glad you are back on the path of a smoke free life~ Vape on!

I'm a new member too...I vaped for a couple months back in 2012, but went back to analogs after buying an ego c twist, the egos didn't work for me. I need to have the simulation of a cigarette. By tomorrow afternoon I will be one day smoke free, today I got in the mail an Halo G6 white battery with tan carts(they look just like an analog filter - so the whole set-up looks just like an analog cigarette). I really want to quit smoking so this will be my last buy(bought a lot of vaping gear over the months that didn't work). I'm really going to quit smoking this time, I have a lot of mucous. I'm confident in the Lord that He is me. Keep posting.

Good luck to you and yes you can do it ^_^ Vape on my friend.

Edited by Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man i appreciate the support, tho recently i have smoked a few analogs, like 1 to 3 a day, mostly bcuz of stress (work, bills, life, ect.) and my wife still smokes, i got her a blu kit and she uses it but still has me pick her up a pack every 3 to 4 days so they are around. another thing was i couldnt find a flavor of juice for an everyday vape. i kept buying a bunch of different flavors and really could not stick with one as a main vape, i finally settled with johnson creeks wisconsin frost wich is a really good menthol vape, not that strong its perfect, and then their tennesse cured red oak, 100% vg bcuz sometimes pg will give me a little stomach ache, yeah the stick batteries will definatly give you that real cig feel, thats what i started with but after a couple weeks i wanted something more, recently picked up a ego vv2 lcd 650 mah passthru and its awesome with a ce6 clearomizer with a 3.2 ohm coil head at 4.3 volts. thanks again for the support bro, and with e cigs we can all continue to get healthier and hopefully eventually quit someday, i think i need to vape still for a while tho, lol