6 from Mt Baker Vapor

All juice 65/35 pg/vg 12mg. Dripped with Vision Spinner 4v on a 2ohm unbridged Atty. Steeped - Overnight no caps on bottles. Keep in mind my juice bounces across the US in the back of a truck so may be steeped a bit more then yours.

Price and Shipping - The prices are great! That's all i can say. Shipping is fantastic as well. You receive email notifications every step of the way following your order from it being received to your juice shipping. I ordered on Wed 3/20, order was shipped Thu 3/21.

Packaging is good. Child resistant caps. Printed labels with juice specs and manf date, except the sample, which is handwritten. Not a big deal with that as it's probably what do we have extra to give this nice guy who ordered from us at the time they are filling!

Moo Juice - Definitely get a Strawberry Milk taste out of it. If i think about about while vaping it i can almost feel the milk consistently in my mouth. The throat hit isnt that great, but its strawberry milk! Flavor is good, and vapor is on par. Pretty tasty right out of the bottle with the short steep.

Double Apple - Good tart crisp apple taste. Small acidic hit right at the first taste followed by the fresh apple.Throat hit is average, flavor good, another day or so. Vapor is good. Be good to find a Mild-Med Tobacco and make a Applewood!

Peach Tobacco - Well it's peach and not the fresh fruit kind. Almost like Peach Snapple, can almost taste the artificial peach flavoring. The background tobacco taste is nice tho. Hopefully the peach flavoring issue will fade with a little more steeping. Throat hit is small for a tobacco flavor. Vapor is good.

RY4 - Tobacco is very nice, needs more steeping will come back to this one in a few days.

Cantaloupe (Free sample) Its cantaloupe alright. Not much throat hit, again fruit. Flavor is there and vapor is good. Not my cup of tea.

Caramel Candy - Yes! Exactly what it is. Reminds me of the kraft caramel candies. Sweetness and caramelly goodness. Will be a great mixer. Throat is ok and vapor is good.

Overall rating - Thumbs up from me. Not one juice that tasted bad or chemically in anyway. I will order again from Mt baker!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, MBV sometimes gets a bad rep. I think it's because juice coinesseurs believe it has to be expensive to be good. I've tried 20 vendors and MBV remains in my top 3. If they they're juice is going to taste like XXX, it tastes like XXX. The fact that you can determine your exact PG/VG ratio and nic amount is fantastic too. Extra flavor shots are my favorite option though. I like my juice strong!

I'm beginning ot believe that a lot of the supposed coinesseurs that talk about "subtle this" and "subtle that" are acting on a placebo effect for weask favlored juice that cost a lot of money. Just my $.02