My Thoughts and Experiences with Vaping

Sink

Hello! This is my first post, and I'd like to share my experiences with vaping thus far.

First off, my vaping set up is composed of various tanks, mainly being Vivi Novas and the like, and a couple pass-through Smoktech batteries.

I still enjoy using cartomizers on occasion instead of a tank. I feel like I get a faster hit, and it's less of a hassle in my opinion. I'm sure others could argue with this, but something about it feels different than a tank to me.

I really enjoy the pass-through batteries. I do a lot of work at the computer, and it is great to have a consistently charged battery. I also have two standard Blu brand e cigs, which.. Well, they haven't failed me yet. I get a little worked up about carrying around my Smoktech pass-throughs with me, when I go outside (anxiety.) The Blu's make me feel more comfortable.

I've gotten some dirty looks because of my smoktech, sadly.. I still bring it out when I walk though, when I'm not feeling anxious. xD

As for liquid, I have tried PG-80/VG-20 and PG-20/VG-80. I have two tanks that were gifted to me. I believe they work better with higher PG with my battery. I think the Vivi tanks work fine with just about any liquid, lol. My favorite flavors both happen to be pie flavors from a certain website. I think I like more sweet flavors than fruity, or anythng like that.

But yeah, that's all. I just wanted to share this. Maybe it'll help someone, if not the post itself, then maybe someone's response to this.

Anyway, thanks for reading! :)

Hello and welcome to VT!

I'm still new to all of this too and I have the some of the same experiences as you.

Cartridges do seem easier to me, could be I'm just not used to anything else yet. I know I'm not used to dripping yet, I keep forgetting to add more juice! I too love my pass-throughs! I get spoiled by always knowing I've got a constantly changed setup beside me!

I'm keeping the GreenSmoke set-up I started out with for when I'll be working outside. Some pretty sad things happened to my cigarette case over the years when I was mowing the grass, working in the dirt, etc., I sure don't want to take a chance on any of my eGos meeting an untimely death!

So anyway...again, welcome! This is a great place, very helpful people here!