Vapor Cafe is open

Just discovered a new Brick and Mortar store in Lancaster County, PA.

They had their grand opening on Saturday but I did not know about them yet.

Anyone in South Central PA no longer has to drive to Maryland or Philadelphia.

http://vaporcafeephrata.com/

I'll keep you posted when I get a chance to go up there.

Hours: Tue - Sat 10:00 - 7:00 and Sunday 12-4 (I think) Closed Mondays

Goot luck to them I say, nice to see a local b/m vape store finally.

Ok, I stopped in today to see the new vape store and I had an excellent time. They carry a whole bunch of supplies from the Totally Wicked line and I got one of these (in black) Novas:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/replacement-coil-systems/replacement-coil-systems/rcs-stv-nova-kit-2-product.html

I also got a Kanger T3 in smoke color. Had to walk away from the Zmax mod, but it was nice to see one there. The juice they carry is flippin' awesome, they make their own juice there. The juice setup is very original. They have a menu like when you go to a restaurant. If you want to sample, they have pre-filled cartos and give you a drip tip to use and keep for free. I tried RY4 but ended up buying the French Vanilla Cafe because it was such a unique flavor. I put it in the Kanger and haven't been able to put it down since... :thumbup: I was correct in the previous post regarding their hours and the people there are uber-friendly. Overall I give them 3 thumbs up and will definately be re-stocking that juice. They said they were purposely waiting to get the online site finished until they first had the store in order. So soon that will be available to anyone out of the area that is curious.

I can't believe how awesome this juice is... wow I can't leave it alone!!! :ice:

Totally Wicked also opened up a vendor store in the Tampa area just 6 miles from my house. I went there the other day and spent about 75 dollars. I also picked up one of their nova tanks (black) with their logo on the side. I have been using it about 4 days now and have not encountered any issues with it. I'm using it on my new spinner that came in the mail the other day. Great set-up and the black looks awesome.

I havent tried any of their juices yet but I look forward on stopping by again soon. Gosh I can see myself spending lots of money there. It really is awesome having such a great store nearby. I will try out the French Vanilla Cafe to see if I like it as much as you do. Happy Vaping.

DragonGunner

The juice is actually Vapor Cafe's own house blend. While they do carry 3 of Totally Wicked's flavors, the house blends are the ones that are sampled. I agree with you that it's awesome to have a real vape store nearby and yes way too much of my money WILL be spent there!! They aren't exclusive to Totally Wicked but they do have quite a lot of their stuff. Mr. Wicked sure looks cool on my new Nova. Does anyone know if the heads on the Vision Vivi Nova are compatible with the Totally Wicked Nova?? The owner is even looking into getting some ProVari (if he can) so I will keep you posted when I have to fight the temptation to buy a mini.