Really bummed!

The last few months I've discovered many new high end mods such as the zen II, the revision of the ihybrid, and the foggatti hybrid to mention a few. I have been doing all in my power to squire one of these mods!! I live in Oklahoma and am starting to think I don't stand a chance at even getting a high end atty!! What's a kid to do?

The higher end mods are all made in small runs, and thus have waiting lists. Probably the best thing you can do is to check with the vendors, send emails to the makers, and go get verified at some of the other e-cig forums that have good classified sections. Oftentimes, people there place good quality mode up for sale or trade. If you live in a region where vape meets, or vapor clubs occur, you can score something that way. Good luck in your quest!!!

Hmmmmm, bragging rights!

I fail to see why you're so desperate to get one. while it is true that i have never had one, i have had just about every mod out there from the provari to the darwin and egos. i always come back to the go--go. sometimes i will put the go go kart on the Vamo for a really intense vape and every great once in a while I will put the Innokin Iclear 30 on the vamo or the Lava tube. I don't like one button menus such as the provari has.

Written by Dragon Naturally Speaking